what improvements would you make to pp and players

B4ev6is

i wander some day if we might have a closed roof so when games against the red scum, do not get called off as know they mean everything to us but could also make and break a season, or make you lose your promation push which did us. but players i would like to see us sign is a player we was linked with a few seasons ago even his wages might be probleam through his name is yakbu which in the end signed for everton and he played for lecester city last season. but southamption have let one of there midfielders on a free contract but can not remmber his name through. and reading are looking to get rid simon churchhall which shocks me looking to get rid of one of better players.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I an not sure whether it would be considered cost effective to build an enclosed roof on the basis of one freak weather event and an extremely rare occasion that a game got called off.

And yes Yakubu's wages would possibly be a stumbling block!

The game was called off because of the surrounding areas, a roof wouldn't of made a difference. We've got under soil heating, the pitch would of been fine.

I'd swap the yellow seats for white and give Barker a hair cut.

Completely change the music, dont let little kids read the team out, put a big screen on top of one of the stands, like spurs, instead of the shitty scoreboard in the corner. Remove the goals and just put jumpers down like you used to on the park.

Completely change the music, dont let little kids read the team out, put a big screen on top of one of the stands, like spurs, instead of the shitty scoreboard in the corner. Remove the goals and just put jumpers down like you used to on the park.

the amount of arguments we used to have if it was in or over the post

The game was called off because of the surrounding areas, a roof wouldn't of made a difference. We've got under soil heating, the pitch would of been fine.

I'd swap the yellow seats for white and give Barker a hair cut.

Agree re the yellow seats, they are seriously 90's! Also 'some decisons are black and white', what about yellow?

I'd get Nigel to wear a suit on matchdays, he looks like my old sunday league manager wearing that tracky. And it's only going to get worse when he's wearing a kappa tracksuit!

Yeah the pitch is fine, we don't live in Norway or Sweden, where the under soil heating would be uneffective.

Yakubu - we couldn't afford a Yak, never mind THE Yak!

Agree with the scoreboard, most premiership teams have a big screen where you can see replays etc. Everton, Bolton and Arsenal do from the stadiums I've been to.

Safe Standing, relocation of away fans, better food at affordable prices, more staff maning the kiosk - or staff that have the ability to serve people quickly and accurately, open Greggs on match days, water fountains, hand dryers that dry, close the bridge to traffic at the end of the match (toward Costco).

Players, Clingon from Cov would be a good call.

Archived