66/1

Greece

80/1

Republic of Ireland

100/1

Denmark

1/2 Odds Place 1,2

So where's the smart dosh going

Put a pound on all of them and see what happens. International tournaments are ***** to bet on.

Spain could field two teams that would win the Euros.. Have you seen their options?

Goalkeeper: Reina, Casillas, Valdes, De Gae

Defenders: Capdevilla, Ramos, Puyol (maybe injured), Pique, Javi Martinez, Arbeloa, Jordi Alba

Midfielders (frightening!): Xavi, Busquets, Xabi Alonso, David Silva, Iniesta, Mata, Pedro, Thiago, Santi Cazorla, Fabregas, Muniain

Strikers: David Villa (maybe inured), Torres, Lorente, Roberto Saldado

I thought with Torres out of form and Villa injured Spain might struggle uptop but both Saldado and Lorente are proven quality goalscorers.. Whilst not quite worldclass like Villa but good enough.. The midfield options Spain have is frightening.. They 4 midfielders that will occupy their bench will be better than any other nations midifeld..

David Silva - Xavi - Xabi Alonso - Iniesta

or

Santi Cazorla - Busquets - Fabregas - Mata

That said really looking forward to see Germanys front guys too.. Klose, Oezil, Kroos (top player), Gotze, Mueller, Podolski.. Very good aswell.

Spain will win it, Germany and France are the only contenders.. Italy, Portugal, England and Holland are way behind those 3 IMO

Spain will win it, Germany and France are the only contenders.. Italy, Portugal, England and Holland are way behind those 3 IMO

I have to agree though Chelsea's success over Barcelona has given all the sides the rather dour blueprint for beating the Spanish. Get all your team behind the ball and frustrate the hell out of them.

Let's hope it's not the way teams set out against them or we might just be all set for a 2 week borefest.

I have to agree though Chelsea's success over Barcelona has given all the sides the rather dour blueprint for beating the Spanish. Get all your team behind the ball and frustrate the hell out of them waiting for those few chances you might generate on the counter.

Let's hope it's not the way teams set out against them or we might just be all set for a 2 week borefest.

SillyBilly

I'm going to put a fiver down on each of Holland, France and Italy. Not bad odds and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them got it.

is it possible to bet on England at a foreign bookies online?

Most of the British based online bookies have an office off-shore. It means they do not contribute to this country but can use that extra profit to pay Ryan Shawcross to try and cut people in half.

Archived