Germany to win race to 5 corners @ 1/2

You can double up on that $50 > $100

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germany @ 1/3

Germany to win race to 5 corners @ 1/2

You can double up on that $50 > $100

no matter that you've sometimes got totally "unusual" opinioins on the beautiful game of football. When it comes to betting on it, you definitely know your stuff. Fair Play Bris, top tipping.

Been trying to find Ronaldo first goal and Portugal to win, but can only find it if you stipulate the correct score .

Only looked for a second, but there's the market on a player to score and there side to win, not first goal.

[url=http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/spain-v-portugal/score-win-double]http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/spain-v-portugal/score-win-double

Spain vs Portugal

Portugal to have 5 corners or more @ 6/5

A bet that i thought might interest you, BWIN are going 3/50 on Spain to win the possession match bet. Personally never think taking such short odds is a good idea but this has got to be an absolute certainty surely?

Even i thought about putting a wedge on but havent got the capital to make it worth while.

Spain vs Portugal

Portugal to have 5 corners or more @ 6/5

I'd be careful with that bet as well, think i read that Spain have conceeded only an average of 3 corners per game in this tournament so far. Can see the thinking behind it with Nani and Ronaldo but if Portugal play like that did against Germany then you can see them struggling on this bet. Dont think 6/5 is value imo, depends on how Portugal shape up though.

I'd be careful with that bet as well, think i read that Spain have conceeded only an average of 3 corners per game in this tournament so far. Can see the thinking behind it with Nani and Ronaldo but if Portugal play like that did against Germany then you can see them struggling on this bet. Dont think 6/5 is value imo, depends on how Portugal shape up though.

Portugal had 11 corners against Germany... I can see your reasoning as Spain being a possession team perhaps Portugal won't have many opportunities going forward.. But they break at such speed that I can see Alba and Arbeloa dropping deeper, not leaving much space behind and Ronaldo, Nani and Moutinho trying to hit the byline or having a shoot on site policy resulting in a fair few corners.. Portugal have averaged more or less 9/10 a game.. It's going to be close that's for sure..

As for the other bet, that's an absoloute certainty.. It's a pity I don't have the big bucks to stick it on.. I'd seriously stick $5k on that if I had it.. Spain have dominated possession in every competitive game since the Euro 2008 final..

Archived