• Last Reply

I've had a few dabs at this.. Just small fun bets

Spain to win @11/4

France to reach semi-final @15/8

France to win EW @10/1

France and England to qualify @13/8

Czech Rep. lowest goals EW @9/1

Ukraine. lowest goals EW @11/1

Away from Euro 2012 Honduras to beat Panama on Friday @4/5 is just taking easy money..

Also Nadal and LA Kings to win the Tennis and Ice Hockey @ evens is great money too.. (La Kings lead 3-1 in a best of 7 series and Nadal is currently unstoppable on clay)

Euro 2012 Winner

9/4

Spain

3/1

Germany

7/1

Holland

8/1

England

12/1

France

14/1

Italy

20/1

Portugal

20/1

Russia

40/1

Ukraine

50/1

Croatia

50/1

Poland

50/1

Czech Republic

66/1

Sweden

66/1

Greece

80/1

Republic of Ireland

100/1

Denmark

1/2 Odds Place 1,2

So where's the smart dosh going

hate to say i'd have a flutter on France. Still England all the way and Theo's call up must have got lost in the post 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Update - to keep my kids interested (and to watch some games with me) I gave them £10 each at the beginning of the tournament and said I would put £1 on the correct score and a £1 on the result, and if there is any money at the end I will give it to them.

Well with 18 out of the 31 games gone they are sitting at £38.59 and £30.47, having predicted 3 correct scores each and 12 & 10 right results - compared to their expert Dad who has 1 correct score and 7 results.

So instead of sulking I intend to sell their tips £1.50 for the leading son, £1 for the second place son and I will send you their prediction for the next game. LOL

Update - to keep my kids interested (and to watch some games with me) I gave them £10 each at the beginning of the tournament and said I would put £1 on the correct score and a £1 on the result, and if there is any money at the end I will give it to them.

Well with 18 out of the 31 games gone they are sitting at £38.59 and £30.47, having predicted 3 correct scores each and 12 & 10 right results - compared to their expert Dad who has 1 correct score and 7 results.

So instead of sulking I intend to sell their tips £1.50 for the leading son, £1 for the second place son and I will send you their prediction for the next game. LOL

haha

dad,

where is the £50 you owe me from euro 2012

Son 2 predicted 2-1 Portugal, Son 1 predicted 2-1 Germany. I now owe Son 1 £46 and Son 2 £41. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Fortunately I have been doubling up on the correct scores so Daddy is up as well. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Well the good run stopped last night they had France win and Endland to win 2-1. I would have posted earlier but had rather a large session watching the England game and have only just got my focus back.

Archived