Game of Thrones

McRamFan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

26 out if 40. Maybe not such a knack.

But, to get the gump like excuses in, I wasn't very fast typing on my phone, and I couldn't spell some of them.

And the sleet was in my face.

I got 23, but it was in perfect conditions 

Just watched the third season, and everything I didn't want to happen...happened? I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing hahaha

That's alright - I'll guarantee you that at least one thing that you want to happen will happen in the fourth season....... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The recent episode saw littlefinger and olenna redwyne admit to being involved in the murder of jofferey, but how did they get the poison of sansa's neck?

I reckon someone must have hugged her, and got it off then. Can anyone remember who hugged sansa at the wedding?

The recent episode saw littlefinger and olenna redwyne admit to being involved in the murder of jofferey, but how did they get the poison of sansa's neck?

I reckon someone must have hugged her, and got it off then. Can anyone remember who hugged sansa at the wedding?

Yep, read the books ages ago, but I ain't tellin' ya.

Apparently the end scene of the last episode hasn't been featured in the books yet, so it's kinda spoiler-ish for GRRM's plans for the next volume. You know what I'm talking about - The Night's King + babies.

I was wondering about that, because everything is from someone's pov in the book, so who's pov would that scene be from?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No tv show comes close to competing, new episode is crazy good

Blew my mind

I suggest you watch a real tv show, rather than your dungeons and dragons.

Mad Men, Sopranos, The Wire, Boardwalk Empire etc..

Archived