Game of Thrones

McRamFan

If I could ban people then you'd be in trouble me duck.

Walking Dead is second to none. It's a global brand. FACT.

Maybe it picks up, but at mo I would rate it alongside I am legend, ok to good.

Twilight is a global brand to.....I rest my case :-)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about 3 episodes behind on The Walking Dead, if I'm honest season 3 hasn't lived up to season 2 for me. Maybe those 3 episodes get super exciting I don't know. If we don't get to see the farmers daughters tits out in this season I'll probably stop watching it.

Your entitled to your opinions even if they are wrong.

I hope I can get into Game Of Thrones. Feel like I'm missing out by not watching it properly. Just the schoolboy is a bit cheap.

I've been hooked on playing tomb raider lately so the only thing I watch is Corrie with the missus. Chesney needs to sort **** out.

I've got the Game of Thrones book just remembered, too big for my one handed bedtime reading and the print is super small where you keep reading the same sentence....but you say ? Hmmmm, might have to start watching this. Just started The Wire tho, Walking Dead on the go, Sopranos box set, Mad Men starting next month it might have to wait a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was it the wedding by any chance? Only read the books but the way people are reacting makes me think.it.must be the red wedding. If not then there's an awesome marriage ceremony coming up guys.

Yep, it was the red wedding.

The most depressing 10 minutes in television history.

Archived