Game of Thrones

McRamFan

I think I know what it is. Frankie Boyle (the cnut) tweeted spoilers before last nights episode...

So I'm going to read the books this summer.

They're definitely worth reading. The 4th book (a feast for crows) is pretty slow reading, but stick with it because it reveals a lot of important stuff.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I know what it is. Frankie Boyle (the cnut) tweeted spoilers before last nights episode...

So I'm going to read the books this summer.

Just watched the episode! Can't believe it, first reaction, I'm done with it tell me when the Targaryens rule.

Got all the books lined up for when this season finishes.

Started the first one and it is amaze balls, better than the tv series just because characters have more to them and the whole world is explained beter!!!

Excited for tonight, hope someone gets vengence on those fricken Lanisters

...apart from little Tyrion who is the coolest dude on telly.

i've not seen a minute of it yet , although the missus and my youngest lad have watched every episode.

We have  the first two box sets of G.o.T ,  sounds like i've some 'serious' catching up to do ,

going on  the reaction  here ..

i've not seen a minute of it yet , although the missus and my youngest lad have watched every episode.

We have the first two box sets of G.o.T , sounds like i've some 'serious' catching up to do ,

going on the reaction here ..

I woul book a week off work and sit down and watch every episode back to back ,, will blow your mind :)

• 4 months later...

They're definitely worth reading. The 4th book (a feast for crows) is pretty slow reading, but stick with it because it reveals a lot of important stuff.

I'm on Feast for Crows at the moment, it is definitely slower (especially after the crazy amount of deaths/twists and turns in Storm of Swords!) but I'm still enjoying it. You can just tell he's setting stuff up so that can then unleash another shitstorm to blow your mind!

Based on the books, the next series of the TV show is gonna be amazing!

I'm on Feast for Crows at the moment, it is definitely slower (especially after the crazy amount of deaths/twists and turns in Storm of Swords!) but I'm still enjoying it. You can just tell he's setting stuff up so that can then unleash another shitstorm to blow your mind!

Based on the books, the next series of the TV show is gonna be amazing!

does that include the purple wedding?

• 3 months later...

Archived