Steve Davies

Stive Pesley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares? Why get worked up over that?

Decent servant to the club. Had his trouble with injuries. Did ok last season. £750k is a fair fee and re-invested back into the side nicely.

I would disagree with that.

He has been here for 4 years and played 83 games.

I am by no means saying that is his fault but he needs to remember that DCFC stuck by him through all of his injuries and making stupid comments on Twitter shows a complete lack of respect.

Joke my arse - it has already been reported eariler that he was overheard slagging off Clough.

I think it just shows a lack of respect to the fans of this club, whatever his thoughts of the management.

We all know there's zilch commitment to clubs nowadays from footballers but I don't think he's showing himself in a very good light with this. He should have just said thank you and goodbye. He's not been very professional IMO.

An out and out, proven goalscorer, even in this division would set you back £3m. I'd rather have an all rounder who can help create oppotunities for others. I think the goals will be shared round again this season.

Lets hope so.Definitely an improvement

I think it just shows a lack of respect to the fans of this club, whatever his thoughts of the management.

We all know there's zilch commitment to clubs nowadays from footballers but I don't think he's showing himself in a very good light with this. He should have just said thank you and goodbye. He's not been very professional IMO.

was reading about when he left Tranmere and their boss was saying how badly it was handled by Derby but also by Davies - maybe that is just how he is

IF and its a big IF, some fallout happened between Savies and Clough, why would people just assume its Savies thats in the wrong?

No one knows owt. He's been alright with us.

Good luck to the lad.

Move on.

He's signed for relegation Certs though imo.

Archived