Steve Davies

Stive Pesley

Does anybody care what reason it is He wants to go so go. I seen on dcfc in 4 years he got 49 starts so how many more realistically will he play cash in move on

Yes I care. If it is for family reasons then he should not have to be accused of some the stuff being spouted on here.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I care. If it is for family reasons then he should not have to be accused of some the stuff being spouted on here.

The minute a player no longer wants to be a ram I no longer care. Do you think he cares about you and your family. If it's for family reasons I presume he will play part time non league football or sign for another team and play a week here and there as he will be injured

The minute a player no longer wants to be a ram I no longer care. Do you think he cares about you and your family. If it's for family reasons I presume he will play part time non league football or sign for another team and play a week here and there as he will be injured

You don't have to care, to me part of a being a human being is understanding peoples affection for their family. If he's not seeing his young 'un or not spending enough time with the missus, anything like that... put yourself in his shoes and have a think. I know I wouldn't want a job where it restricted those things closest to me, no matter what they pay me.

The thing is no one knows what his reasons are so I don't think it's good to speculate, leave him to it and wish him all the best.

Fans will always voice their opinions on any player, it doesn't matter who they are, how much money they earn, if they're going or if they're staying.

At the end of the day it's all opinion but I'm pretty sure every player develops a thick skin and takes no notice. If every player caved in to critisism and not so favourable opinions, they'd be no football at all.

Excellent attitude to have.

I hope one day your compassion is returned with interest.

Bark's other half

[url=https://twitter.com/#%21/Queenbcakess]Rebecca Barker@Queenbcakess

[url=https://twitter.com/#%21/preedygood]@preedygood [url=https://twitter.com/#%21/hollymaudsley34]@hollymaudsley34 true but should u get to know details of players private lives? Some things are not spoken about 4 good reason

Do we have wannabejohnterry in our squad? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />

You don't have to care, to me part of a being a human being is understanding peoples affection for their family. If he's not seeing his young 'un or not spending enough time with the missus, anything like that... put yourself in his shoes and have a think. I know I wouldn't want a job where it restricted those things closest to me, no matter what they pay me.

The thing is no one knows what his reasons are so I don't think it's good to speculate, leave him to it and wish him all the best.

I'm not speculating anything. And I think my post has rubbed a few people up the wrong way I was trying to say was it could be any reason for leaving money family whatever the main thing is he no longer wants to be a ram. As for people saying think from his shoes if he don't see the misses or little uns. 1 hes a footballers so prob trains for couple hours and few public apps. 2 he started 49 games in 4 seasons. 3 as somebody said we are in middle of country can't take to long to travel to wherever. 4 these problems would of been around 4 years ago when he signed. 5 he probably gets paid more than enough to not worry bot Ote. 6 dint here any compaints when he's injured and in Marbella must be hard life. As for me I have to get up at 2.30 am every morning to go to work to spend time with my kids and travel for 1 hr bit hey somebody's always worse of sorry Steve good look treatment tables already missing you

I'm not speculating anything. And I think my post has rubbed a few people up the wrong way I was trying to say was it could be any reason for leaving money family whatever the main thing is he no longer wants to be a ram. As for people saying think from his shoes if he don't see the misses or little uns. 1 hes a footballers so prob trains for couple hours and few public apps. 2 he started 49 games in 4 seasons. 3 as somebody said we are in middle of country can't take to long to travel to wherever. 4 these problems would of been around 4 years ago when he signed. 5 he probably gets paid more than enough to not worry bot Ote. 6 dint here any compaints when he's injured and in Marbella must be hard life. As for me I have to get up at 2.30 am every morning to go to work to spend time with my kids and travel for 1 hr bit hey somebody's always worse of sorry Steve good look treatment tables already missing you

Once again, it's pointless saying all that as we don't actually know the reason. Everyone has commitments, if its not working for him though why should it be held against him? If it turns out he's just after a better deal then fair enough, but until the circumstances are out I don't see whats to moan at.

Archived