How are you ?

mozza

Gonna keep us entertained during the summer Daveo ?

I expect numbers in this forum will dwindle dramatically.

Could I suggest you open 'Matchday Chat' on major sporting occasions ?

Euro's, Olympics etc. I'm gonna miss you lot if we don't do something..

i'm sort of ..err.. addicted.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread name is misleading. I thought you were concerned about my wellbeing. But whatever.

I happen to agree with the Mosster. We should definately have it open during England games. And any half decent ones (E.G any tasty quater finals).

Couldnt give a rats arse about the Olympics. Perhaps for the 100m final.

Well. On topic. I hope everyone keeps the forums going in the "closed season" It's never closed season for Brummie baiting and other wholesome activities that go on on the site alongside (and often totally divorced from) what is happening with our favourite football team. As Mo55y says I have come to regard a lot of members as friends (told you I was thick skinned 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ) and intend to keep in close touch. The idea of using matchday chat for Euro 2012 matches and the better "summer" events (Murray for Wimbledon champ etc) is brilliant and only to be expected from a member of my family especially the one who got me hooked on DaveO's brainchild. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />

This thread name is misleading. I thought you were concerned about my wellbeing. But whatever.

I happen to agree with the Mosster. We should definately have it open during England games. And any half decent ones (E.G any tasty quater finals).

Couldnt give a rats arse about the Olympics. Perhaps for the 100m final.

Would be a short chat for the 100 metres final. "For anyone not watching it has just star... Finished - Bolt 9.54 seconds"

Archived