Derby Fans at end of Cardiff Game

therams69

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it brightened the game. There's nothing like a good Konga to raise the spirits.

It also gladdened Welsh hearts.

They need it with the prospect of playing dirty Leeds on Saturday. I wish them all the best and hope they put 6 past them.

Who knows? one year Cardiff may actually BE promoted.

I can see more fans making the effort for away games next season - possibly at the cost of missing a few home games - its more fun than at home!

Fair play to Nick and the rest of 'em. Keep it up lads and lasses and don't let the miserable buggers get you down.

I think the last away game is treated as like a beach theme every year now, would be better of we varied the theme.

Although I won't be in fancy dress Saturday my Jake Buxton mask will be donned!

Hopefully we take a couple of thousand.

I think the last away game is treated as like a beach theme every year now, would be better of we varied the theme.

Although I won't be in fancy dress Saturday my Jake Buxton mask will be donned!

Hopefully we take a couple of thousand.

I've got a jake buxton t shirt....I may wear it on Saturday. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Are many going to Pompy Nick? any dress theme as its the last away game of the season? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

Think we have sold around 1000 tickets out of the 2000 allocation. I have a block reserved for this game and is near enough full so expect some noise!

Also the 1000 balloons will be there.

Fancy dress I think will just be random!

Reckon they'll be selling on the day?

Got a mate that might come and wont know till Friday/Saturday.

If we don't sell the 2100 (?) allocation then they will. Plus I reckon they'd give us a few hundred more to sell on the gate if we did somehow take 2,000 down there. I reckon there will be about 1,800 there.

And fair play to those that went to Cardiff - I couldn't get and to be honest couldn't be bothered anyway. Cardiff is fast turning into a place for **** numbers but quality support. The 4-1 defeat there last year was in the top 3 aways of the season.

I didnt go.

But it's still terrible numbers wise.

That's what years of nothingness at this level does to away support though.

Too many pisspoor Tuesday night games nowadays. You only have to see some of the tiny away followings at PP.

You're right though - the away support will only improve with a decent run at the play offs or a relegation!

Archived