Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

Your quotes are similar to that of Gary Neville (I'm pretty sure he ranks quite high in your favourite England players of the past 20 years?) so I took a wild swing at RB... And you deserve the skippers armband, for loyalty but more importantly the faith you have in the team..

Not quite sure Cumbrian and Alpha would agree to watching the ball sail over the heads for 90 minutes though!

Mary Hindge has squeezed in at RW.. A tricky and very unpredictable oppenent.. Often leaves you fustrated but he has his magical moments similar to Nani..

You are so right, I love Mr Neville, definitely one of the most under rated footballers we have had in my lifetime, highlighted by the fact that he would still walk straight into the team even now!

I will give you 100% thats for sure (i would have said 110% but i hate that saying!) and can you speak to Mary Hinge and make sure they are tracking back, i have a feeling, that like Nani, we wont see much defending from that one.

I cant think where b4 is going to fit in the system though? Maybe as the mascot, with a great big cartoon head?

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are so right, I love Mr Neville, definitely one of the most under rated footballers we have had in my lifetime, highlighted by the fact that he would still walk straight into the team even now!

I will give you 100% thats for sure (i would have said 110% but i hate that saying!) and can you speak to Mary Hinge and make sure they are tracking back, i have a feeling, that like Nani, we wont see much defending from that one.

I cant think where b4 is going to fit in the system though? Maybe as the mascot, with a great big cartoon head?

Oi Swissy all you need to do is win the ball and get it to ME!!!

Some additions to the squad think we should really have SillyBilly and Martyn in the team as every imput they have is positive and clever, we should also blood some youngsters now and again so we should have JW and Leicester Ram in there bring them on from subs bench as they wont give the other side a minuates rest they will be buzzing around like annoying flies.

COME ON TEAM DCFCFANS

Archived