What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

You're going download? Now I hate you  :(

Living in Donington has its advantages.

I've missed a few years with illness, overseas work commitments etc but I get most years. The first time was the first Monsters of Rock in 1980 when Rainbow headlined. I'm 60 so I'm too feeble for the mosh pits, but at least I'm younger than Lemmy.

There are still tickets left for the whole weekend and the individual days have just gone on sale (my missus is just coming up on the Saturday because Maiden are her favourite band)

I've missed a few years with illness, overseas work commitments etc but I get most years. The first time was the first Monsters of Rock in 1980 when Rainbow headlined. I'm 60 so I'm too feeble for the mosh pits, but at least I'm younger than Lemmy.

There are still tickets left for the whole weekend and the individual days have just gone on sale (my missus is just coming up on the Saturday because Maiden are her favourite band)

I'm too poor to go, would be good as its the weekend after my exams are over - bit of stress relief....

I've just bought the new offerings by Suede, Crippled Black Phoenix, Frank Turner and Imagine Dragons

Really don't understand the fuss about Imagine Dragons I'm afraid, I listened to them for the first time and thought "is this it?". Bit bland for me.

Suede's new album any good?

I may try going for just the Sat. Love Maiden and they are hardly going to be ticking on for many more years!