Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would never want that cheating rat bag in the team I support. He is the kind of player that makes footballers look like girls.

nobody wanted robbie savage at derby, everyone loves him now and eagles is a far more talented player than savage........

nobody wanted robbie savage at derby, everyone loves him now and eagles is a far more talented player than savage........

Talent costs money lol and all ours will be on a new gk 2 lb and 3-4 quality strikers with perhaps the odd midfielder

I'd prefer ambrose and whittingham )

Marco Fabian once again scored a brilliant goal in Chivas' 1-1 draw with Cruz Azul.. Tito Villa incidently scored the equaliser for Azul.

He's brilliant, can use both feet (naturally right), good in the air, he plays as an attacking LM and cuts inside with pace. His crossing is decent, his vision and first touch puts any of our players to shame. And he's 21.

He's tipped as the next Andreas Guardado, this itself is bizzare as he doesn't play like an out and out winger (Andreas) and IMO he's going to be alot better.

As he's my favourite player, and Chivas my 2nd team, I'm seriously going to write a report on him and send it out (along with about 12-13 other top players here). If Derby don't want him, then it's definately Derbys loss as he's class. Someone like QPR/Wigan would snap him up then he'll go on from there.

Only snag being workpermits which I'm slightly unsure on the rules. Anyone know about permits? Anyone have any info from Jim Smiths days especially with Wanchope, Solis and Carbonari?

Marco Fabian once again scored a brilliant goal in Chivas' 1-1 draw with Cruz Azul.. Tito Villa incidently scored the equaliser for Azul.

He's brilliant, can use both feet (naturally right), good in the air, he plays as an attacking LM and cuts inside with pace. His crossing is decent, his vision and first touch puts any of our players to shame. And he's 21.

He's tipped as the next Andreas Guardado, this itself is bizzare as he doesn't play like an out and out winger (Andreas) and IMO he's going to be alot better.

As he's my favourite player, and Chivas my 2nd team, I'm seriously going to write a report on him and send it out (along with about 12-13 other top players here). If Derby don't want him, then it's definately Derbys loss as he's class. Someone like QPR/Wigan would snap him up then he'll go on from there.

Only snag being workpermits which I'm slightly unsure on the rules. Anyone know about permits? Anyone have any info from Jim Smiths days especially with Wanchope, Solis and Carbonari?

For a player to get a work permit they have to play for his country in 75% of their games over the last 2 years. Wamchope and Solis had done, Carbonari had an Italian passport, I believe.

For a player to get a work permit they have to play for his country in 75% of their games over the last 2 years. Wamchope and Solis had done, Carbonari had an Italian passport, I believe.

Thanks buddy.

I thought it was something along those lines, although a few things don't add up. One being that of Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) as he hadn't played that amount of games as he was second fiddle to Cuauhtemoc Blanco with the national team.

Then again Man Utd can get away with just about anything. How'd the Da Silva twins get a work permit.

Anyway if this is the rule I guess it's actually not that big of a deal signing these players. Wigan are credited for finding Polacios, Valencia, Figaroa, Rodallega etc. but then again these are starters for Hondauras, Ecuador, Colombia so It's not as if they've plucked them out of nowehere.

Thanks buddy.

I thought it was something along those lines, although a few things don't add up. One being that of Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) as he hadn't played that amount of games as he was second fiddle to Cuauhtemoc Blanco with the national team.

Then again Man Utd can get away with just about anything. How'd the Da Silva twins get a work permit.

Anyway if this is the rule I guess it's actually not that big of a deal signing these players. Wigan are credited for finding Polacios, Valencia, Figaroa, Rodallega etc. but then again these are starters for Hondauras, Ecuador, Colombia so It's not as if they've plucked them out of nowehere.

Hernandez got a permit as he is considered an "exceptional talent" as for the twins can't find anything on them at all so sorry couldn't tell you, I guess it is the same as Hernandez

Jordan Rhodes, said it before but talking to someone I haven't spoke in a while (is a manutd fan) but has a season ticket at Huddersfield.. yeah, you heard right.

anyway he was saying Jordan Rhodes is brilliant, not blessed with any kind of amazing service but scores goals and drags the team through games, really highly highly rated apparently... seems like the type of striker we want here.

Jordan Rhodes, said it before but talking to someone I haven't spoke in a while (is a manutd fan) but has a season ticket at Huddersfield.. yeah, you heard right.

anyway he was saying Jordan Rhodes is brilliant, not blessed with any kind of amazing service but scores goals and drags the team through games, really highly highly rated apparently... seems like the type of striker we want here.

Surely it'd depend on whether they go up or not. Can't imagine them selling him if they do but on the other hand can't imagine him wanting to hang around in League One whilst he's a proven scorer at that level.

Darius Henderson. Bagged a couple of goals yesterday for Sheffield United and as they seem to be heading for the drop, maybe we could snap him up in the Summer? A big, powerful striker who's decent at this level.

He's dire, just a slightly quicker Porter.

No thanks.

Archived