Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've said it before but I would really like to see us go for Ched Evans (pressuming that Sheff.Utd go down). He hasn't got the best scoring record but its a known fact that United dont play football and strikers who like to get in behind defenders and recieve the ball on the ground don't perform there. E.G. Billy Sharp. My mate is a Blade and he rates him highly and says he'll be a top striker for a good team who give him the right service.

Didn't they pay £3m for him?

I'm guessing they want no less than about £2m for him.

I wouldn't wanna pay that much.

Yeah they did mate. He went on loan at Norwich from Man City a couple of seasons back and my mate who supports Norwich says he was class for them. If they go down I can see them being happy to cash in as I doubt he'll be happy playing in League 1. I think he's worth a gamble at £1.5M ish.

Yeah they did mate. He went on loan at Norwich from Man City a couple of seasons back and my mate who supports Norwich says he was class for them. If they go down I can see them being happy to cash in as I doubt he'll be happy playing in League 1. I think he's worth a gamble at £1.5M ish.

£1.5 million for Ched Evans, your having a laugh mate. 13 goals in 67 games, no thank you.

£1.5 million for Ched Evans, your having a laugh mate. 13 goals in 67 games, no thank you.

Clearly no young player can get better of play better, especially a target man type player, they never seem to get better with age. Sometime players go to another club and do well, we should know we have sold a lot of them

Clearly no young player can get better of play better, especially a target man type player, they never seem to get better with age. Sometime players go to another club and do well, we should know we have sold a lot of them

He would have to get a hell of a lot better in order to impress here, he's just not very good, paying 3 million for him is absoultely ridiculous. He might come here and do alright, but I wouldn't want us to pay 1.5 million for someone who might do well.

He would have to get a hell of a lot better in order to impress here, he's just not very good, paying 3 million for him is absoultely ridiculous. He might come here and do alright, but I wouldn't want us to pay 1.5 million for someone who might do well.

Wages aren't even worth thinking about but he would do good here.

I wonder if the Donny fans said that when they got Sharp..

He only got 8 goals in 51 games for Sheff. Utd.

Evans aint a bad player IMO. In a decent team with the right service he will score goals, just my opinion.

I wonder if the Donny fans said that when they got Sharp..

He only got 8 goals in 51 games for Sheff. Utd.

Evans aint a bad player IMO. In a decent team with the right service he will score goals, just my opinion.

didn't they have him on loan the season before they paid for him? He had a great scoring record i think, they knew what they we're getting

Evans plays for Wales so he clearly is not a poor player but if he came here then he would be on 10-20k a week which the yanks won't do and I can't really blame them.

as has Gareth Roberts :p clearly not that good

Rob Hulse?

Has only played 16 times at QPR scoring 1, also he didn't want to leave Derby and we need a big striker as Porter is surley going as he hasn't been in the squad for a while.

We need a big striker as I prefer Davies on the left.

Team

Fielding for next season

Brayford

Barker

New CB/Anderson/Ayala/Leacock/Addison

Roberts/New left back

Ward

Bailey

New CM (David Jones!!!)

Davies

Robinson

Hulse

Rob Hulse?

Has only played 16 times at QPR scoring 1, also he didn't want to leave Derby and we need a big striker as Porter is surley going as he hasn't been in the squad for a while.

We need a big striker as I prefer Davies on the left.

Team

Fielding for next season

Brayford

Barker

New CB/Anderson/Ayala/Leacock/Addison

Roberts/New left back

Ward

Bailey

New CM (David Jones!!!)

Davies

Robinson

Hulse