Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

thank god someone has some sense instead of just thinking Barcelona are the greatest thing ever. Send Barcelona to Ssausagehorpe away and they'll struggle, I'd like to see them play football on that pitch

Jaja. You obviously didn't see Spain away at Lithuania.. Good players can play on whatever pitch, in whatever conditions..

Barcelona reserves would destroy the championship, and half the PL, just like Man Utds reserves would.. Arsenals reserves have shown over the years in the cups that they'd destroy the championship, so what makes you think Barcelonas wouldn't.. Give me a break.

And struggle away at certain teams they might, but they'd win, and at home they'd just destroy teams left right and centre..

As for the signing of Bueno, he's just an example of what you can get from the lower reaches of Spain, and if he was playing for a good footballing team like Swansea, he'd be up there with the best in the Championship.

Barcas reserves wouldn't finish top 6 in the NPC, thats the best joke I've heard all day.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we won't have any foreign players while Clough is here

but Miodrag Dzudovic (6/10/1979) from russian side PFC Spartak Nalchik would be a great capture.

He is a monster centre back (197 cm) in a Barker mood but faster.

Montenegro international. His wages wouldn't be a stumbling block for us.

I've seen him play for the last 5 years and he is one of the best on his position in the league.

http://s43.radikal.ru/i100/1104/ae/02df409a59f9

As daft as this sounds, what do you think Glick would say if someone emailed him a couple of not well known but realistic suggestions?

I'd be tempted to send him an email and invite him over here with a couple of scouts, but it would never happen in a million years so there isn't much point.

The region I live in doesn't have a football team, nor does it have scouts for the bigger clubs in here ie. America, Chivas, Santos, Monterrey, Cruz Azul, Pumas etc. Because there all over 1,500ks away.

I've played with a fair few decent players when I was in England, one in particular for 5 years or so we played in the same team whilst at school, is now one of Forests best players.. I can say the players I play with now have better technical skills, passing, first touch, faster along the ground etc. than him.. Some even alot better.

Don't know if this has ever been suggested, but Emile Heskey could do the big loan striker role for us at Championship level?

I suggested someone like him, but couldn't think of anyone. :redface:

I've said it before but I would really like to see us go for Ched Evans (pressuming that Sheff.Utd go down). He hasn't got the best scoring record but its a known fact that United dont play football and strikers who like to get in behind defenders and recieve the ball on the ground don't perform there. E.G. Billy Sharp. My mate is a Blade and he rates him highly and says he'll be a top striker for a good team who give him the right service.

Archived