Sick Doughty chants

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id say theres about 200 people there at most doing the chanting; not the biggest reflection of how the MAJORITY of forest fans feel. Most fans were just stood there laughing at that 'protest' lol

It's the same situation as us then? A small majority giving all the fans a bad name.. I think this whole thing is over the top now , club has apologized , accept it , move on.

It's the same situation as us then? A small majority giving all the fans a bad name.. I think this whole thing is over the top now , club has apologized , accept it , move on.

I think the problem is going to be getting the media to move on tbh; every newspaper jumped on it when it happened and thats the way it goes unfortunately. They love this sort of thing.

was it really in the newspapers? the Daily Moron maybe, which would'nt be a suprise but any proper papers?

there was nothing on bbc news sport about it

the only hype seems to be coming from hypocritical red dogs

sour grapes, bad losers, nobody cares anymore......

Loved the chant,

'Theres only one Nigel Doughty'

FICKLE

ha ha ha ha ha, how many of these ****** have shown their disgust at derby you reckon?

see the obese ginger girl with the 'SOS Bring back Billy' sign? classic

let's all laugh at Forest.....

just a few of the highlights coming directly from the potty mouth forest fans...

"sit down if you want Doughty out"

"Doughty is a ******"

"loot the shop"??? really boys?

no wonder they're so keen to display mock anger at Derby

can our resident red dogs point themselves out in the footage? hang your heads in shame boys

Heads high.

Only one which should be ashamed is DCFC. Seems like the club has accepted it's wrongdoing and apologised for its moronic fan element. Good for them.

That statement fits well with your Avatar, all this has shown is that DCFC have aelement of their support that are idiots, what all the posts about previous NFFC fans behaviour shows is that they do to (Is anyone really surprised by this) DCFC have apologised which is more than I have seen NFFC do about some of the earlier incidents and Forest fans would do well to be careful here as I have no doubt that in the coming months/seasons there will be an occasion where their fans make (another) sicj chant and all this holier than thou crap will come crashing round their ears. On a separate note it is also annoying how we keep reacting to Forest Fans coming on here and raising it (and yes I get the irony in that it is exactly what I am doing) in a barely disguised attempt to cover the fact that we have beaten them again and they have turned in to a long ball, hack them down team with Cotterill as manager - did you hear him on the Radio, Nigel is dull but this guyis deluded - they have replaced a crap manager with a joke of a manager, have no money and have a relegation fight to look forward to - no wonder all they want to talk about is something other than themselves.

Archived