Sick Doughty chants

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too much publicity is being given to this, have we not learned by now what our media is?

Just to add my take - I shook my head in disapointment when the chant started, although I was expecting it at some point - surprised that it took thier recaction to Shaun Barkers injury to spark it off.

I was up for the original fixture last month (I have well over 200 mile round trip) booked into a hotel and was in the standing order on the Saturday night when I saw on the news that Nigel Doughety had been found dead - I posted on facebook that the game should now be called off (ok it was because of the snow anyway).

By all accounts he was a good guy (not that makes a difference) gave alot of his time and money to the Labour Party.

Football is not a matter of life and death, and it is NOT more importent then that... anyone, be it a guy in the pub being smart or a liverpool footballing legend who says otherwise is, IMO an idiot!

I take it you decided not to debate with me over your previous comments.

I have always hated Forest, showed sympathy over Doughty as that is more than football. I will always hate Forest. Look forward to League 1 next season or the season after, if you have a club that is after you go back into administration and all your players leave this summer.

Derby still look at Brian Clough as a legend even though he made the worse mistake ever managing you, hence the statue at Pride Park. Brian is supposed to be your legend yet the family after the way you treated em have no time for you. Nigel is a Forest legend and although Brian managed you never got the abuse you give your former legend. You are mindless hypocrits.

PS if you need to borrow the DVD of the Clough I am quite happy to find you a link. I believe its the end of the documentary. His wife still cherishes the medal as much as Brian did.

Yes please! can't get enough cloughy footage

Right then, a lot of our fans have admitted embarrassment at this and the club has made an official apology (more than your club did when the boot was on the other foot) can we get back to talking about the match now please?!

What did you Forest fans reckon to your only real tactic of the night of hacking down Tyson at any given opportunity and is that all your players had been practising in the lead up to the game?

Good question. they were disgusting tactics that should not be played by any professional football team in this day and age and cloughy hated it as we all know. Cotterill is a clown and I wonder all the time what he has our lads practising or what tactics he was going for, probably how to hoof a ball and how to try and get a 0-0 scoreline i dunno its disgraceful. He even had the cheek to be up in arms about the free kick that lead to the goal and solely put blame on that for our loss, he's a cheater i don't care if it shouldn't have been a free kick forest deserved nothing more than to loose.

Gunter likes to jump on the floor a lot doesn't he!

I wasn't sure where Cotterill was coming from regarding the free kick we scored from. Looked a foul to me. He substitutes seemed strange too, glad he didn't bring mcgugan on.

I thought that penalties and red cards should be given for handballing a goal bound shot- or did he miss that one, the whinging t*at?

Gunter likes to jump on the floor a lot doesn't he!

I wasn't sure where Cotterill was coming from regarding the free kick we scored from. Looked a foul to me. He substitutes seemed strange too, glad he didn't bring mcgugan on.

Players like him that last year were playing really decently, as respectable footballers but now suddenly they've been turned into animals, what does a manager have to do to turn players like that, how can Cotterill sleep at night he's a disgrace

I thought that penalties and red cards should be given for handballing a goal bound shot- or did he miss that one, the whinging t*at?

[url=http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16428_7596689,00.html]http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16428_7596689,00.html

1:39 ish

Also, what the hell was Green doing letting that ball go out for a corner after Frankie had made a save?

[url=http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16428_7596689,00.html]http://www.skysports...7596689,00.html

1:39 ish

Also, what the hell was Green doing letting that ball go out for a corner after Frankie had made a save?

From where I was sat he looked as if he was letting it go because he thought it had deflected off a forest player (I did as well) He looked pretty annoyed that he didn't get a call from Frankie or one of the other defenders.

Players like him that last year were playing really decently, as respectable footballers but now suddenly they've been turned into animals, what does a manager have to do to turn players like that, how can Cotterill sleep at night he's a disgrace

But it was the same under Mclaren. Luke Chambers seems ***** now. Moussi just didn't have a clue I was hoping he'd put another rash tackle in and get sent off! Luckily Tudgay remembered he was ram and took one for the team.

But it was the same under Mclaren. Luke Chambers seems ***** now. Moussi just didn't have a clue I was hoping he'd put another rash tackle in and get sent off! Luckily Tudgay remembered he was ram and took one for the team.

and tudgay spurned their best chance of the match.

and he seemed to help alert the bench over the severity barker's injury.

How did Gunter manage to get a freekick for this one?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/14/article-2114759-12277CF7000005DC-913_468x320

Archived