Shaun Barker

Day

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's going to make a big difference to the rest of our season. Simple as that.

Not really.

We're not going down and we're not going up. If we're going to pick up injuries like this then I can think of much worse times to get them. This season's done and dusted now. Get Barks fit for next season.

See the forest fan on Central news made a 1-0 win for derby look like a fluke.

Mentioned the 'derby fans' chanting about doughty.

Did we ever hear about the forest fans chanting about Kriss Commons baby?????

Idiot.

PistoldPete2

Idiot.

Only chanting I heard was from Forest fans singing "There's only one Nigel Doughty", which sadly isnt true.

Not really.

We're not going down and we're not going up. If we're going to pick up injuries like this then I can think of much worse times to get them. This season's done and dusted now. Get Barks fit for next season.

Agreed. Unfortunately, not everyone thinks along the same lines as we do . I suspect we'll lose a few games that we might have won or drawn, to the delight of the "Clough Out " brigade. I think we'd have finished about 10th with him in the team. Not so sure now. He makes a difference. I hope Buxton can step up. I like him but he's not Barker.

Dislocated kneecap apparently. Get well soon Barks.

Not as bad as we 1st thought on matchday chat, were it was said it was a compound (open) Fractured leg..... 6 months out.

This sounds less career threatening i hope.

Top bloke,and waiting till after final whistle to go to hospital, talk about leadership.... Best wishes Barks

Heard the paramedic talking to a fan on the way out, yes a dislocated knee cap- painful and will miss the rest of the season but should be clear for pre-season.

Nice one Barks, thanks for your efforts this season- shame you didn't stay on and get the goal instead of Bucko though as you would have won me £180!

Idiot.

Commons' baby

Sav's dad

Gary Speed to Leeds fans

Seriously, they can shut the fook up. No moral high ground for you here.

Also has to be said that the chants only started after they started the 'let him die' chant as Barker was lying injured. That in no way condones the sick chanting, but again, they start it and then cry foul. Pr1cks.

Archived