Well play off dreams this season are over

B4ev6is

well now our season is over were not going or going down this season, it is such a shame because we got to a flyer and then it went to a stop and then after christmas in january we went 6 games unbeaten and not looking were next loss is coming from. but lets hope the lads can get some pride park and try and break into the top ten now i would settle anything from 10th to 7th place, and hope the ******* yanks let nigal have some decent money to spend but we all know the outcome on this one. but i think maybe some luck we can get a result this weekend, and see no reason why not give one or two youth players a go now giving them some experance at first team football, but i would likr to have a look at mason bennet what i have seen of him been very impressed and would not mind seeing this will huges given a go what youth players would you guys like to see in first team.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well now our season is over were not going or going down this season, it is such a shame because we got to a flyer and then it went to a stop and then after christmas in january we went 6 games unbeaten and not looking were next loss is coming from. but lets hope the lads can get some pride park and try and break into the top ten now i would settle anything from 10th to 7th place, and hope the ******* yanks let nigal have some decent money to spend but we all know the outcome on this one. but i think maybe some luck we can get a result this weekend, and see no reason why not give one or two youth players a go now giving them some experance at first team football, but i would likr to have a look at mason bennet what i have seen of him been very impressed and would not mind seeing this will huges given a go what youth players would you guys like to see in first team.

Doubt you'll get your wish before we're mathmatically safe,b4.I'd like to see a bit more of Hughes.

I'm dissappointed in you b4.

If i thought anybody wasn't going to give up hope it would be you.

If Ball scores a few against Brum i'm sure we could easily get a good run going and possibly win the league???

If we win our next 7 games we can go top.

(Providing everyone above us loses every game.)

With our squad it was never realistic to hang on in top six the whole season. We don't have enough talent or depth in our squad. And once again we are very injury prone team. Still I feel we have gone forward from last year.

With our squad it was never realistic to hang on in top six the whole season. We don't have enough talent or depth in our squad. And once again we are very injury prone team. Still I feel we have gone forward from last year.

As it stands we have but we are in the middle of a massive slump- remains to be seen how long it will last, can't see us getting anything today

PistoldPete2

Good point today. Play off dreams back on b4?

Well you never know, Brum are slipping only one point at home against the two East Midlands strugglers

evenn through i would like us to make the play offs we nine points behind the leading dozen, and there are too many teams and we have really leaked the goals so goal differance i have far from given up, but i just can't see us making it this seaspn. but it does give us a platform to build from i still hope we can make the play offs just can't see it happening now.

Archived