Birmingham City v Derby County

uttoxram75

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half was awful, we just booted it up and missed out the midfield. We tried to get the players to use the channels which rarely worked because the ball wasn't in to feet and even when it was they couldn't hold it up. Second half, Davies put quality deliveries in and made a difference, we passed it through the midfield and carrol made a few really good passes especially. A good point from 2-0 down, but we have to build on the second half performence and learn our lessons from the first half.

First half was awful, we just booted it up and missed out the midfield. We tried to get the players to use the channels which rarely worked because the ball wasn't in to feet and even when it was they couldn't hold it up. Second half, Davies put quality deliveries in and made a difference, we passed it through the midfield and carrol made a few really good passes especially. A good point from 2-0 down, but we have to build on the second half performence and learn our lessons from the first half.

Good shout, seem to have glossed over a very poor opening period. We still are defending like schoolboys at times, so frustrating when you see the bodies/tackles/blocks being thrown in like they were in added time. Switched off for one moment and bang, a goal down. Such a soft goal to give away.

Second half we looked much improved but got a hit on the break from a guy that had all the fuel he needed from our fans' chants! After the goal we seemed to settle though, cracking ball in from Bavies and you can't give Savies that much room in the penalty area or he will hurt you! I hear Theo's might have been offside but we certainly deserved the equaliser as we took the game to the Blues. Controlled the posession from there on in and it wasn't until the last 4 where we looked under the cosh. Good second half performance, hopefully we'd of gone for the win at home but I could be wrong. It was a very good point that most of us didn't expect so I can't complain with sitting for the draw. Maybe could of snatched it late on but seemed to be lacking..

Good day out, good backing from our fans and it was refreshing to celebrate a goal. Bring on the Pool.

Theo has been injured, he wasn't dropped. NC bought him and played despite the lad getting a lot of stick from fans. However, don't let the facts get in the way of Clough bashing.

Get a grip pal. I called Clough a doughnut. I don't want rid and I'm 100% behind him. But...I'm not blinded by his surname like others (perhaps yourself). And Theo, he hasn't been injured for the last 3 games. He was dropped.

Listened, but whats he saying ?

03.48, ' what the hell lets have a go at them,tried to be positive,Theo had a shot after 30secs,and we didnt sit back,we dont think thats the way we wanna play now or at any time in the future,but i was delighted for the supporters etc..... ' 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

WTF ????? i wanna see us be positive, not sit back etc.......

Maybe not every game (horses for courses and all that) but FFS.......... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

It's odd, he says that but that but in between "or at any time in the future" and "but i was delighted for the supporters" he says "we want to be as positive as we can. Not sure what he's saying there then.

Went to the game yesterday! Crowd was brilliant, cracking day. Thought the lads on a whole played well, the young, green eared mistakes still happening but with time that will come.

Cracking day spoilt by a Derby fan being glassed over the back of the head on the way back to the train. Really hope he is ok. Spoilt a good day, and a good point away from home.

I didn't hear about the fan being glassed, hope they're ok! I was busy quickly making my way back to New St to get the 5.30 train back to Derby. I was knackered when I got there, both by the walk and the nerve-shredding final couple of minutes. Great second half performance, both to get back into the game and to hold on at the end. The fans were brilliant too. Great day all round, well done folks!

It's odd, he says that but that but in between "or at any time in the future" and "but i was delighted for the supporters" he says "we want to be as positive as we can. Not sure what he's saying there then.

I know, i was confused...... cos he seems to say, we went for it,positive, but its not something we wanna do in the future ??

I can see people lining up for season tickets already 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Archived