Birmingham City v Derby County

uttoxram75

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carroll got in the Sunday Mirror's Championship Team of the Week.

I think Carroll is a good player but I don't see why we needed another central midfielder. We needed his team mate Townsend, some width, a supply to the front men.

I think Carroll is a good player but I don't see why we needed another central midfielder. We needed his team mate Townsend, some width, a supply to the front men.

The lad can 'read the game', needs a while with the lads, to get on the same wavelength and we'll see the benefits, if they can tune in to his mental level.

As we know,mediocre players around you can make a good player look poor too, when he plays balls into 'space' for a player who should have read that that was the next move in the chess game called football,but it goes to no-one..... it doesn't take all Messi's, look at Swansea.

Theo Robinson[size=2]@theorobinson09[/size]

• Well done for fans singing to final whistle helps alot !

That little sentence says a lot I think Mrs - and my comment kind of follows the thread where booing was discussed.

I think it's important to have the players relaxed and confident, not scared and feeling under pressure. I s'pose it's the same with any job, the more relaxed you are, the more confidence you'll have and this equals better results.

yes it is me.

you shouldnt have put your pic on your avatar,the weirdos will start galloping up the garden onto their laptops.

I changed it to a none face pic the other day but it's not changed. I thought everyone had their face pics till I came on and realised I was the only one. Can someone tell me if it is a sunset or my face??? It should be a sunset now :/

I changed it to a none face pic the other day but it's not changed. I thought everyone had their face pics till I came on and realised I was the only one. Can someone tell me if it is a sunset or my face??? It should be a sunset now :/

it is a sunset.a relatively boring one i have to add though.

Theres no doubt, that giving time Carroll will be a good player, he does need to hit the gym a lot and really put on a few stone, he doesn't have the bite about him you need in the championship either, fouls in the premiership may not be fouls in the championship. I would welcome him here in the future, but for now I'd prefer Bailey in the team until Carroll realises whats expected of him in the championship

Some people like Carroll, other prefer Bailey (I do) but we all have our opinions.

It seems that to some people the only person who isn't allowed his own opinion on players is Clough. Why do they have to be a golden boy or frozen out?

I know...it's work computer though and full of dire pics! Cheer up Dangerous 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Most optimistic post of the week? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived