Season Ticket Renewals Are Announced

davenportram

Still waiting for our vouchers which have been posted out. Were hoping they'd come today so we could have a look in the shop before the match, but ni'mind, I'm a patient lass.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no new season ticket for me. First time in eleven years that I will no longer be attending. The decision has come not for financial reasons or out of protest but because my wife is having twins! Think I may be a bit busy for the footy next season.

I wasn't offered £3 reduction on renewal price as a reward for buying cup tickets!!

£50 voucher is for replica kit and training kit only. I didn't realise this and sorted out a load of leisure wear which I was asked to pay for but returned to the rails.

It does say this on the top of the voucher. Being an elderly Ewe I was a bit miffed but discovered that the Adidas coat is part of the deal and is now 25% off so I gleefully paid £1.75 for something that originally cost £69. Then add on a shirt , also now 25%, off and my £155 renewal was under half price. If you offset the original prices of the shirt and coat it cost £46 .

I ain't complaining................ and will be very warm .

CumbrianRam

Nobody is forcing me you are correct !. I think you will find I never said anybody was, I make reference to a Gimmick being offered and give a suggestion for another Gimmick, one that I'm sure any fan with a brain would agree is better than a shirt which by the end of the season will be vastly reduced and sold in piles in the concourse. Fortunately for the owners there are far too many that fall for these Gimmicks and forget the statements made pre season, wasn't this supposed to be the season we would be competing for the top six ? You can argue we are but realistically our position right now is ban on, mid table and nothing better. You take your free shirt and smile as you watch your Swanseas and wigans play Premiership football , I just want our club back where we belong !!

Got my season tickets today - one for me, a free one for one kid and a ealy bird one for my youngest. With each ticket you get a shirt and £50 voucher to spend on specified training gear or replica kit.

Walked away with three new shirts (you can choose home or away, wanted away but only very very large or the mini kits now available) and £150 worth of gear from the shop (all of which came with an extra 25% off), which considering it is both their birthdays soon I was well happy.

A word of warning though, over 2,000 season tickets have been sold this week already and stuff is flying off the shelves. Very soon only xxxxL and xxxxS small will be available and the £50 voucher worthless.

My advice is if you're going for it don't wait til the end of Feb.

CumbrianRam

Nobody is forcing me you are correct !. I think you will find I never said anybody was, I make reference to a Gimmick being offered and give a suggestion for another Gimmick, one that I'm sure any fan with a brain would agree is better than a shirt which by the end of the season will be vastly reduced and sold in piles in the concourse. Fortunately for the owners there are far too many that fall for these Gimmicks and forget the statements made pre season, wasn't this supposed to be the season we would be competing for the top six ? You can argue we are but realistically our position right now is ban on, mid table and nothing better. You take your free shirt and smile as you watch your Swanseas and wigans play Premiership football , I just want our club back where we belong !!

Haven't been to PP since 2009 mate.

If football players earned a wage relative to the average annual salary in the U.K (25k ish) then our season ticket renewal package might come in a little cheaper. Until then I'll reserve my right to moan. Some of you probably think £3 for a large popcorn is good value at the cinema...daylight robbery.

As for the club shop vouchers they'll go straight in the bin, either knock it off the price of a ST or don't bother with the likes of me, I'm not interested in a replica shirt, just decent football.

Archived