Season Ticket Renewals Are Announced

davenportram

PG didn't boost ticket prices,neither did he take over.Six individuals with equal shareholdings took over and any decisions would have been collective,as no one member could possibly force anything through on his own.

In fairness to the LOG,they took over a run down squad and invested their own cash to meet the capital cost of rebuilding.All they asked in return was that fans made an extra contribution to help fund wages and other running costs,in exchange for better on field performances.I think a promotion season was a fair reward

Okay I'll rephrase it to LOG boosted ticket prices. And yes they needed the extra funds to purchase players etc, but they boosted them by more than 10% in a lot of areas and made no seats cheaper.

Yet when the current board, highlighting the need to balance the books for FFP and have swallowed the inflation and VAT rises (and drops) do the same and reduce by less than them they get villified.

I know the wage bill went up becuase of the spending that happend in that January, but still even without that there would have been need to reduce if a return to the prem didnt happen straight away. And the argument that the LOG had the right to do it because they put their own money in - what is the current running total of investment into the club from the current ownership? They have put money in too.

The fact the club didnt spin the positive about recategorization, making some seats cheaper again, says a lot to me. They, for once, highlighted the negatives of the deal with hardly mentioning the positives. 10% to some will be a lot I know, for me it works out to be less than £3 per game.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not for renewals it wasnt which is what the claim about no price rises is about.

Yes and, for the fourth time, that’s not what my original post was about.

So far In this little exchange you’ve been angry, patronising, and questioned my honesty.

Don’t you like me? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Okay I'll rephrase it to LOG boosted ticket prices. And yes they needed the extra funds to purchase players etc, but they boosted them by more than 10% in a lot of areas and made no seats cheaper.

Yet when the current board, highlighting the need to balance the books for FFP and have swallowed the inflation and VAT rises (and drops) do the same and reduce by less than them they get villified.

I know the wage bill went up becuase of the spending that happend in that January, but still even without that there would have been need to reduce if a return to the prem didnt happen straight away. And the argument that the LOG had the right to do it because they put their own money in - what is the current running total of investment into the club from the current ownership? They have put money in too.

The fact the club didnt spin the positive about recategorization, making some seats cheaper again, says a lot to me. They, for once, highlighted the negatives of the deal with hardly mentioning the positives. 10% to some will be a lot I know, for me it works out to be less than £3 per game.

My post merely corrected something you said and defended the LOG's decision to increase prices,on the back of some pretty hefty(for one season) investment in players on their part.I made no reference whatsoever to the current regime in my post.

However,as you mentioned certain issues,I'll reply to same in due course.

After ringing the ticket office I was told my fears were false.I am paying the 10% increase,thats all.I get the shirt and also £50 voucher.I have to say it is a cracking deal really,my lads is only £25.

Renewing tomorrow.

Clough out.

So does your lad also get a shirt and £50 voucher? The website does state 'every season ticket holder'.

renewed this morning.£300 for me,£25 for my lad. we both got a voucher each for a replica shirt and also a £50 voucher each for use in shop DCFC on training or leisure gear.

bloomin good .

Did you get the vouchers then and there or did they say they would post them out 'soon'? I was told they would be sent in the post.

was given them there and then.

Has the shop got any bargains Dangerous? They had some sweatshirts on offer not long back - bet they've all gone now?

Has the shop got any bargains Dangerous? They had some sweatshirts on offer not long back - bet they've all gone now?

theres 25% off the training and leisurewear.got my lad a tracksuit and a couple of pairs of socks. i got a couple of pairs of shorts.I only wear Derby shirts in the house and on holiday to be fair.

I dont like the new stuff with just the rams head as a logo.I prefer the whole ram.

theres 25% off the training and leisurewear.got my lad a tracksuit and a couple of pairs of socks. i got a couple of pairs of shorts.I only wear Derby shirts in the house and on holiday to be fair.

I dont like the new stuff with just the rams head as a logo.I prefer the whole ram.

should be this......

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Derby_County

Renewed yesterday for me and my 16-year-old lad and got -

a 20011-2012 shirt each

a training shirt each

1 pair shorts for him

1 pair tracky bottoms for me

1 polo shirt

and a £4 voucher off a stationery set.

Now that lot cost me £2.75p in the shop but we got £3 off ST renewal price because we bought cup tickets this season.

So in all it cost me nowt on top of ST price.

Bargain I say.

Archived