Season Ticket Renewals Are Announced

davenportram

Just checked my renewal on wearederby.com for my seat in East Upper comes to £390 which works to about £16.95, same as this season, quite pleased with that as it is a saving of £55 with early renewal as well. Same price per game as having a Chinese Take away every other week 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I'm going about moan about it, say how unjust the increase is, find every excuse as to why I shouldn't renew and then pick up the phone and order new season tickets.

Dare I take my chance with freebie give aways and discounted tickets on the bring a friend deals?

I bet the £50 voucher runs out before the 12/13 kit is revealed, probably the week before, you wait and see, or is this just my cynical side comming through?

I hope not - I can't remember, but when it is normally done? I hope it's not after July but I've a sneaky suspicion it might be 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I don't post often but I just read on twitter that the £50 voucher is valid for 1 month from when you renew your season ticket, and is therefore useless for next season because to get it you have to renew before the end of the month. Somebody called brifatboy asked dcfcofficial and that's the answer he got. Hope that help's.

I don't post often but I just read on twitter that the £50 voucher is valid for 1 month from when you renew your season ticket, and is therefore useless for next season because to get it you have to renew before the end of the month. Somebody called brifatboy asked dcfcofficial and that's the answer he got. Hope that help's.

So if we do renew this month, we can't use the voucher to put towards the new kit? Bah bloody humbugs 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

So if we do renew this month, we can't use the voucher to put towards the new kit? Bah bloody humbugs 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I know, I was quite tempted by it to be honest until I read that. I already have the away kit, don't really like the home shirt and scrambling to get the money together (I should have saved, I'm a idiot I know) by the end of the month just to help them clear some unwanted stock out of the club shop isn't as appealing as picking up the new kit with the voucher.

I'm still renewing, it'll just be nearer the early bird deadline.

I might be wrong here but it looks like my current Cat D ticket is now going to be a cat C next season.It looks like I will be paying an extra £90 which is steep,although my lads remains free when I renew his rams club thingy £30 ( i think).I shall look at the 0% payment plan before I moan.

I ain't getting one this year.

Got better things to do. Sure i'll pop in every now and then whenever a decent game comes along, but otherwise, f**k it.

10% isn't "slight" either.

I agree that 10% isnt slight.I wish my pay rise was as slight as that this year.

I might be wrong here but it looks like my current Cat D ticket is now going to be a cat C next season.It looks like I will be paying an extra £90 which is steep,although my lads remains free when I renew his rams club thingy £30 ( i think).I shall look at the 0% payment plan before I moan.

Dangerous - I am in a cat c seat but pay cat d renewal prices because it was cat d when i got my first season ticket. You should only pay the cat d renewal price. Check it online or when your renewal pack arrives

I'll be renewing, my lad gets a free one but my other lad is to old I think!! Was 12 in sept, my brother tooney-r is thinking of getting one this next season as he missed this one, so may take up the 4 for 735 deal!!

If you eldest is still 12 on 5th september he will get a free one

http://tickets.wearederby.com/season-tickets/questions-a-answers.html

You can only get the 4 for £735 if the kids are 13-17 on 5th septemeber

I won't be renewing, time for me to give my seats up after 18 years, i have had no wage rises in last 2 years and there suggesting a 1% wage rise this year where i work, so i find 10% just to much of an increase for me and also my lad turns 13 so it would cost me £515 for our 2 tickets.

I will miss it !!!!!

Right so for the wife and I plus 2 kids under 12 comes to £850 plus two rams club memberships =£900 but then we ge 4 free shirts and £200 to spend in the club shop? Good deal!

Hmmm, nice try, but I'd imagine it was one voucher per transaction, so only one shirt and £50. Unless you and the missus buy separately, in which case you'd get two vouchers with the added value of seeing her in a Rams shirt at bedtime.

I won't be renewing, time for me to give my seats up after 18 years, i have had no wage rises in last 2 years and there suggesting a 1% wage rise this year where i work, so i find 10% just to much of an increase for me and also my lad turns 13 so it would cost me £515 for our 2 tickets.

I will miss it !!!!!

Aw rotten luck ramtasia, that's bad. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Operating at a loss is a bit of a misleading term. Yes, the company's "expenditure" exceeds it's income, but in a set of accounts, expenditure doesn't equal cash out. Also bear in mind any player purchases would go on the balance sheet as assets rather than straight through the Profit and Loss account. Expenditure like salaries will go through as expenditure in the year, but the player costs will only go through bit by bit, as the cost has to be spread over the player's contract. Having not seen the accounts, I'm not sure what's gone on the balance sheet in the year, but the movement in assets will suggest if the club have made an investment or not.

Finally, being an accountant has paid off! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

I know accounts can give a misleading picture and be manipulated to a certain extent but a cashflow statement can't! And I am not trying to turn this into a pro board, financial, argument...just pointing out that they have to pump cash in to plug the gaps in the budget.

Archived