Selling Club!

tidzaken

2-0 down at Barnsley, no Greeny so we can assume he's on his way. Two mediocre loanees and no proper signings. This club lacks ambition and Junior is just a puppet for the yanks. I love this club, it's a pity those in charge don't share the sentiment.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-0 down at Barnsley, no Greeny so we can assume he's on his way. Two mediocre loanees and no proper signings. This club lacks ambition and Junior is just a puppet for the yanks. I love this club, it's a pity those in charge don't share the sentiment.

Two mediocre loanees? What the hell are you expecting from loans?

The most prolific goalscorer in Premier League Reserve football and the most exciting prospect from one of the best footballing sides in the best league in the world.

Knee-jerk thread.

Two mediocre loanees? What the hell are you expecting from loans?

The most prolific goalscorer in Premier League Reserve football and the most exciting prospect from one of the best footballing sides in the best league in the world.

Knee-jerk thread.

Well I get Noble as I think Cloughie is hoping it is with a view to sign as Noble's contract is up in the summer but Carroll does not make sense as he is clearly in Spurs plans as he has a contract to 2015 / 16 doesn't he?

dont understand Carrol loan?

We need more creativity in midfield - so we loan someone who can bring that to the game. Sensible

Disagree. It is just short sighted as he will go back to Spurs and we will need that creativity all over again.

Unless Cloughie feels we can afford what Spurs would want for him and we can convince Carroll that he has no / limited future at Spurs but would be a feature for us.With our patient long term approach I don't understand band aid solutions especially when we don't seem to be in relegation danger

Well I get Noble as I think Cloughie is hoping it is with a view to sign as Noble's contract is up in the summer but Carroll does not make sense as he is clearly in Spurs plans as he has a contract to 2015 / 16 doesn't he?

We need creativity in midfield. With our budget and the time we had we can't get anyone with that calibre in the centre.

I don't see why you'd say no to having a player like that in the centre.

Besides, it's clear that whether he's gone tonight or not, Green won't be a Derby player at the start of next season. We're not offering him more than we have because of our summer plans. Why not sign an exciting youngster on loan in the meantime?

We need creativity in midfield. With our budget and the time we had we can't get anyone with that calibre in the centre.

I don't see why you'd say no to having a player like that in the centre.

Besides, it's clear that whether he's gone tonight or not, Green won't be a Derby player at the start of next season. We're not offering him more than we have because of our summer plans. Why not sign an exciting youngster on loan in the meantime?

I agree we need a creative centre mid player but he should not be in there with Bryson as that leaves us too exposed. Hendrick is the perfect fit for that position but Cloughie sticks him out on the right side??? Bailey is useful in there too

Why not an exciting youngster on loan meantime you ask? Because if he is not part of our future it is pointless to our long term development and I have always felt that about loans unless it is required to stave off a relegation threat.

Greenie claims to like it at Derby so might realise he won't get much better elsewhere so might sign on here after all

I don't think the offer for Green will be off the table until the day he leaves, personally.. I don't see the offer already on the table improving by any stretch but I think it's there if he wants it.

Carroll is a good young player, although makes you wonder how highly rated Hendrick would be at Spurs! Because I see Carroll as a player who can do a bit-part for us, whereas Hendrick is stepping up to be a consistently good centre midfield player, don't like the sound of him on the wing and as said Bryson and Carroll in centre mid together raises a few concerns!

Archived