Palace pinch our song!!!

trooper

Last season against palace away a load of us went round London on the RAMpage after the game and bumped into a busker at Leicester square tube station, we were drunkenly dancing and singing with him, he started to play bob marleys 3 little birds song, we all joined in with this and were singing it for ages, we thought it would be a good song to sing at derby as it would be unique, we have sang it at numerous home and away games last season and this!!

Well I have noticed that palace have pinched this song off derby county!!

After all the whinging people did about us pinching songs I did a bit of looking into this song and the only team in EUROPE that sang this song at the time was ajax!!!

I wouldn't be bothered but the amount of abuse that myself, therams69 and another fan received from fans claiming to be part of the holmesdale fanatics ( palace singers) via Facebook for pinching there we love u song!!

I also know that palace roam through our forums so I have another song that they can punch off us......

Cry on the telly, we saw u cry on the telly, cry on the telly!!

No one prob cares but they slated dcfc fans for pinching there song on there forums... So that one was for u

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares about pinching songs? Surely every ground you go to in the country you hear the same songs sang with a different team name in it?

I care.

And to be fair, we sang it a few times and then just gave up with it, cant remember the last time it was sung. Mind you, i havent been to the last couple of away games.

Are you sure it was Palace fans singing it Trooper?

Ajax played at Cardiff in a friendly in 2008 and the Ajax fans started to sing along to this at the end of the match. Cardiff have sung it on and off since then. My ex was at uni there and was in the ground at Ninian Park in their last season there when they sang it.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAUqgxMgG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZAUqgxMgG4

We have GOT to sing to forest.. We'll meet again..... 100%

We'll meet again........

Where's your Billy gone, where's your Billy gone....

Forest going down with nothing in the bank.......

Where's your millionaire lifelong fan gone, where's your millionaire lifelong fan gone....

OK, the last one doesn't fit, but I can't wait to gloat.

We can't say anything, last 2-3 times we have played Man Utd, we have come away with new songs.

We're about as far as you get from original, when was the last time we actually made up a tune for a song? we bend words and fit them in, but never really created one.

We have GOT to sing to forest.. We'll meet again..... 100%

We'll meet again,

Don't know where, dont know when,

But i know we'll meet again in the cup

Keep smiling through

When you're in Division Two

But at least you're in The Johnstone's Paint Trophy

I would suggest singing this till the 85th minute, then sing Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio till the end of the game

Coldplay - Paradise will make a good chant. That's why I'm supporting Para, Para, Paraguay in Brazil 2014.

Someone do something with that before anyone else does.

"..and dreams of Para para, paride park, para para, paride park, para para, paride park,

all the derby folk have dreams of..."

F'cking aaaaaaaa.

Archived