the wheel breaks the rollercoaster,

every game is life or death.

The next game, a rough old game, the tackles fly

the next game, a wonder goooooaaaallll.

Para para, paride park....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watching the cricket and the REAL barmy army are playing trumpets to Jon Bon jovi's living on a prayer..... This sounds awesome!!! Should deffo be derbys song!!!

How long have i been saying this?

Nick wasnt keen, and it never got started.

Someone track down the version that was posted on here and other forums, nick should have it on those song sheets that were made.

How long have i been saying this?

Nick wasnt keen, and it never got started.

Someone track down the version that was posted on here and other forums, nick should have it on those song sheets that were made.

Of u remember we sang it with the tannoy away at Crawley in the rain!!

Never taken off at any other game though, that I can remember, other than about 10 of us, EKR included, on the train to Norwich.

It's fairly decent in my opinion

I agree about the whole Palace robbed our song thing, as they were the biggest bunch of gobshites i've ever come across regarding "original" songs - they don't even have any do they? That "Red and Blue, you know it's true" song was stolen from numerous European teams. "We love you" was probably first sung by St. Pauli, but there are so many imitations, it's tricky to know who came up with it first. "We are Palace, Super Palace" is a rip off of our/Millwalls tune to "We are Sailing" (not sure who first came up with this to be honest, I remember The (Big) Ram saying he came up with it/remembers it first taking off, but not sure how true that was, and it's common across a few teams - Man City, Burnley, Sheffield Wednesday). What else have they got? Most overrated support in the country, but because they've got a homosexual group name, wave some scarves around and go "whooooaaaaahhhoaaaaah" a lot, people rate them.

To say i've got no problem with copied songs is going too far - Sloop John B is a great song, I like "If you don't f**king bounce" etc, but I hate, absolutely hate all this faux European Ultras stuff. Not because it's foreign, but because it's cringeworthy, in the same way singing "Who are ya?", "Engerland, Engerland, Engerland" to Leicester, and the North Stand attempting to be intimidating by coming out with "You don't know what you're doing" when the ref has a shocker is. All singing "We love you", "Dale Cavese" etc shows is that you can watch Youtube and are easily impressed by some second rate foreign teams' fans singing the same song as 90% of other second rate foreign teams.

It's not in our culture to spend 3 weeks rehearsing what we're going to do when Saturday comes, to spend hours after hours with an overhead projector making a **** looking homemade flag with some meaningless Italian/Latin phrase which sounds good, but only reveals that you need to get out more. And thank God. Our fan culture was unique (only in some areas is this still the case) and in my opinion, all these Ultras groups and Ultras wannabes just look tacky and too try hard and we should really not be looking to them for inspiration.

The way forwards is to look back at what WE had, take inspiration from it, update it where necessary and just get out there and have f*cking have it.

Never taken off at any other game though, that I can remember, other than about 10 of us, EKR included, on the train to Norwich.

It's fairly decent in my opinion

I agree about the whole Palace robbed our song thing, as they were the biggest bunch of gobshites i've ever come across regarding "original" songs - they don't even have any do they? That "Red and Blue, you know it's true" song was stolen from numerous European teams. "We love you" was probably first sung by St. Pauli, but there are so many imitations, it's tricky to know who came up with it first. "We are Palace, Super Palace" is a rip off of our/Millwalls tune to "We are Sailing" (not sure who first came up with this to be honest, I remember The (Big) Ram saying he came up with it/remembers it first taking off, but not sure how true that was, and it's common across a few teams - Man City, Burnley, Sheffield Wednesday). What else have they got? Most overrated support in the country, but because they've got a homosexual group name, wave some scarves around and go "whooooaaaaahhhoaaaaah" a lot, people rate them.

To say i've got no problem with copied songs is going too far - Sloop John B is a great song, I like "If you don't f**king bounce" etc, but I hate, absolutely hate all this faux European Ultras stuff. Not because it's foreign, but because it's cringeworthy, in the same way singing "Who are ya?", "Engerland, Engerland, Engerland" to Leicester, and the North Stand attempting to be intimidating by coming out with "You don't know what you're doing" when the ref has a shocker is. All singing "We love you", "Dale Cavese" etc shows is that you can watch Youtube and are easily impressed by some second rate foreign teams' fans singing the same song as 90% of other second rate foreign teams.

It's not in our culture to spend 3 weeks rehearsing what we're going to do when Saturday comes, to spend hours after hours with an overhead projector making a **** looking homemade flag with some meaningless Italian/Latin phrase which sounds good, but only reveals that you need to get out more. And thank God. Our fan culture was unique (only in some areas is this still the case) and in my opinion, all these Ultras groups and Ultras wannabes just look tacky and too try hard and we should really not be looking to them for inspiration.

The way forwards is to look back at what WE had, take inspiration from it, update it where necessary and just get out there and have f*cking have it.

Let's just go fricking mental!!

[size=1]DERBY [size=2]DERBY [size=3]DERBY [/size][/size][/size]

[size=1][size=2][size=3]We love you Derby [/size][/size][/size]

[size=1][size=2][size=3]We are Derby[/size][/size][/size]

[size=1][size=2][size=3]And it's Derby County [/size][/size][/size]

[size=1][size=2][size=3]Super, Super Rams [/size][/size][/size]

[size=3]Them 5 one after another [/size][size=3]as loud as we can [/size][size=3]for 90 minutes in our new safe standing kop would make away fans **** it....[/size]

Coldplay - Paradise will make a good chant. That's why I'm supporting Para, Para, Paraguay in Brazil 2014.

Someone do something with that before anyone else does.

What a shame Nacer Barazite ain't with us still...I can here the song now.

Bara, Bara, Barazite...

Archived