lets cheer our lads onto FA cup glory

B4ev6is

I think we can win against stoke there nrothing to fear against this season, and besides winning the game shall send a message to rest of the football league and also premership saying we are a force not to taken lately as we have come into form of which not many premership can say they have, 6 games unbeaten and 4 clean sheets, which to me were getting close to the big time. but i think a win against barnslay shall put preasure on west ham and southampation. But back to this weekend we have a some really fire power. we have steven davies to come back and also we have callum ball in rich form and masion bennent can cause some majour probleams. and i think even nathen tyson will shock us all by his name on team sheet and i also think that he will score against them, To everyone who is going to the game lets make some really noise and really get behinde the lads, and show them what really support is like.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love your enthusism B4.

The Stokie lot are a physical side and although, of course, we all want a win and get a tiny bit closer to some elusive silverware, I want the team to come through this with no injuries.

Barnsley's form has been a bit hit & miss of late, but am confident we'll be able to match them if they hit the ground running and a home game for them will obviously be a bonus.

As for the injured players - it looks like Davies has kept on top of his training & fitness and no doubt he's chomping at the bit to play. Tyson... well, really want him to get back on the pitch but has he finally manged to get over his ever present groin injury? Has it been mentioned that he could play?

If we get through these two close games without injury (and a couple of wins - why not?), I'll be happy. Stoke first though, it's going to be a tough one.

COYR

Naturally I would like to be at Pride Park to watch every game but this one would be special. Always disliked Stoke, even before they got back to Premier and started to terrorise football. And for me FA-Cup has always been a big deal.

I think Stoke was a good draw for us. They are doing very well in Premier and also they have been in good form in Europe. So when we will knock them out next saturday we'll get some recognition in Europe for doing so. They don't have too much on us talentwise and they are not the best away team either. Injuries is a worriesome thing in this match but we lose so many players in training that can't worry that too much.

Also I'm really hoping that people in Pride Park are ready to show those Stoke fans that their home support is not so special after all. We will win this.

Put the reserves out and keep the first team fit for the league so we can keep some interest in this season going. I'm not worried about losing, I'm worred about injuries; Stoke always nobble our lot, even in pre-season, and as we know we have no strength in depth.

Put the reserves out and keep the first team fit for the league so we can keep some interest in this season going. I'm not worried about losing, I'm worred about injuries; Stoke always nobble our lot, even in pre-season, and as we know we have no strength in depth.

Tend to agree with the above. I certainly wouldn't play Mason Bennett ...

Naturally I would like to be at Pride Park to watch every game but this one would be special. Always disliked Stoke, even before they got back to Premier and started to terrorise football. And for me FA-Cup has always been a big deal.

I think Stoke was a good draw for us. They are doing very well in Premier and also they have been in good form in Europe. So when we will knock them out next saturday we'll get some recognition in Europe for doing so. They don't have too much on us talentwise and they are not the best away team either. Injuries is a worriesome thing in this match but we lose so many players in training that can't worry that too much.

Also I'm really hoping that people in Pride Park are ready to show those Stoke fans that their home support is not so special after all. We will win this.

I'm actually pleased it's away, we are doing ALOT better away.

I'm much more confident now it's at pride park than if it had been at the Brit.

It's is quite good though, how you under estimate us, that's what we need more of. Everyone over estimates us recently.

I'm sure us 5,500 will have a good time on saturday.

It's is quite good though, how you under estimate us, that's what we need more of. Everyone over estimates us recently.

Hope you have a great day whilst getting whooped by the mighty rams..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

It will be nice for your lot to get out of Stoke for a few hours- what a dump! I have a theory why your home form has dipped, its too cold as some fool forgot to order enough corners for your shed ground 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

It will be nice for your lot to get out of Stoke for a few hours- what a dump! I have a theory why your home form has dipped, its too cold as some fool forgot to order enough corners for your shed ground 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Yes because Derby is a heavenly place. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Archived