Transfer Latest

DCFC_4_LIFE

[size=6]Out[/size]

Bywater

Expected to join sheff wed early jan.

Leacock

Wanted to mutually terminate contract-cant agree terms with club. So either be sold/loaned jan or club will agree deal to cancel contract or he'll sit his contract out.

Pearson

Expected to join Bristol City.

Green

Will be leaving in jan in similar deal as commons last year or at end of season when out of contract. Wolves, celtic, wigan interested.

Ward

Rumours Leicester want him for 2mill! I really hope not as hes only 1 that creates!

[size=6]In[/size]

[size=6][size=3]Loans! greeeeeeeeeeeat[/size][/size]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=6]Out[/size]

Bywater

Expected to join sheff wed early jan.

Leacock

Wanted to mutually terminate contract-cant agree terms with club. So either be sold/loaned jan or club will agree deal to cancel contract or he'll sit his contract out.

Pearson

Expected to join Bristol City.

Green

Will be leaving in jan in similar deal as commons last year or at end of season when out of contract. Wolves, celtic, wigan interested.

Ward

Rumours Leicester want him for 2mill! I really hope not as hes only 1 that creates!

[size=6]In[/size]

[size=6][size=3]Loans! greeeeeeeeeeeat[/size][/size]

Boring! Only the Ward one hasn't been obvious/certain for ages. It's almost as if you stole the clubs plans in May and waited until they were public knowledge to announce them.

No guarantee that Ward is going, he turned down Pearson in the summer. If he stays great, if he goes then Nigel will have to sign off on it, and if he thinks he can turn the situation to his advantage then I trust him.

Boring! Only the Ward one hasn't been obvious/certain for ages. It's almost as if you stole the clubs plans in May and waited until they were public knowledge to announce them.

No guarantee that Ward is going, he turned down Pearson in the summer. If he stays great, if he goes then Nigel will have to sign off on it, and if he thinks he can turn the situation to his advantage then I trust him.

Trekkie, you must be in love with Nigel!!

Archived