Modern Warfare 3

Day

So, I have this mate that's really rubbish and got killed pretty quickly at MW2. He traded it in eventually.

I, well, HE won't be investing again. Sick of 12yr old Malaysian kids shooting me er, him dead and then giving him abuse.

A mate that is.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone has bought it for an under 18 that has their real date of birth on their Xbox account don't pay for the Call of Duty Elite, it's only available for over 18's, alot of kids are not reading the t&c's before hand.

A little tip for everyone, don't turn off the console mid-game, I did and lost 4 levels, I was level 27 was having a torrid game so turned my xbox off before I broke my controller (daveo) when I came back to it later I had dropped back down to where I was before I started playing!!!!

Heard you couldn't dashboard anymore or they de-rank you. Just had a squeeky bum moment meself, playing Kill Confirmed all of a sudden everyone got booted out apart from me as I was host, game timed itself out then I was taken to a Black screen, must of been 5 mins before it came back to the main menu and I was Rank 1. Went back to the main menu and back and my rank is back.

First online game went 3-8 on co-op multiplayer (me and a friend on a tiny tv! lol) , but managed a few 17-6 games once i'd learned the maps and made my own class. Just seems like MW2 really, and there are a few issues, but it's a damn sight better than Black Ops so far. Only annoying things seems to be bullet impacts? But i'll trade the randomness of that for all the crap in the previous game.

Loving survival mode too, great fun. Xbox has broken down again, but hopefully buying myself an Elite and Xbox Live for crimbo, may have to pick this up when I do.

Archived