hey my throughts about portmouth game

B4ev6is

Due to Marc Anthony Portsmouth football club westwood I dislike Pompey!!!

Such a vulgar foul mouthed fella!! Met him at various England games in past and the recent England v Wales game he was sat 2/3 rows behind us and even though there were young children around he was still singing disgusting songs ( we were not the singing area) we ended up moving away from the plank!! Also in past I've noticed his hygiene isnt the best so I'd hate my season ticket next to him!! So I wish he'd lose his bell up his backside!!

Don't get me wrong when I've been to Pompey in the past there fans have been fine but he just grates on me!!

Agreed here with this. Every pre-season Pompey play Bournemouth, one year I went in the Portsmouth end as I was wıth a mate of mine who supports them. Just before kıck off, he 'announced' his arrival and came and sat 4 or 5 seats away. For the whole game he was effing and jeffing and on the whole being an annoying sh+t. What surprised me though was how much everyone around me looked up to the toad, like some kind football prophet. By the end of the game though, I actually felt sorry for him, clearly a Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up. He must have 657 or something similar tattood on every limb, was he ever part of their firm bitd? I can't imagine discretion being one of his strongest traits!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was sat behind him this season for their carling cup game against barnet.He is passionate but also a cock,and a smelly one at that.He has a following of other "musicians" and cuddly toy holders.

Last season we went in the pompey pub that he frequents before the game,a cracking boozer but westwood thinks he is god.He is an ignorant git really.My mate who lives in pompey cant stand him.

Or perhaps

------------------------Feilding

Croft----------O'Brien---------Shackell-----------Roberts

-------Bavies---------Bryson----------Hendrick

Cwyka---------------Robinson--------------Maguire

cant see why we'd drop ward.... he's pretty much always our best option going forward...not always scoring but getting things going forward.... i'd give robinson a rest...think he'd be useful off the bench

...........................fielding...............................

...............OB...................Shackell................

.......................Anderson..............................

Croft............................Hendrick.....................Kilbane

.........................Bryson..................................

Davies.........................................................Ward

................................Cywka(maguire/robinson 0r bennet).................

i'd like to see us try something similar but i also recognise that current injuries would deem us f.u.k.t as soon as we lost a CB....but maybe roberts could come on and kilbane could shift inside

I get the feeling Ward is a little tired and/or carrying a knock. Plus Cwyka & MaGuire deserve a shot...

he's carrying a hamstring strain......

I think he's alright, I like the fact he rings his bell. It makes Portsmouth Pompey.

Not enough of our fans do stuff to make us unique, the only thing that makes us different to clubs like Reading and Boro is our colours.

you what?

we're DERBY COUNTY

they are sh1te

I think he's alright, I like the fact he rings his bell. It makes Portsmouth Pompey.

Not enough of our fans do stuff to make us unique, the only thing that makes us different to clubs like Reading and Boro is our colours.

Shocking post mate, 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> those 'clubs' can't hold a light to us.......we are the super rams..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

If we play maguire we'll win, if we don't we might not.

get him in Nigel.

He can do all the things we have been missing, from our CFs.

He's better than Steve davies or theo in that he can hold it up, his touch is better and he's better in the air than the lot of em.

On a side note, Cywka and ward might be useful in a partnership with him, put either of these two alongside Theo and they are pretty annoymous unless they go out wide.

Shocking post mate, 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> those 'clubs' can't hold a light to us.......we are the super rams..... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

I know that, of course I do! But say you're a neutral who knows nothing about football....what makes Pride Park any more magical than the Madjeski?

...........................fielding...............................

...............OB...................Shackell................

.......................Anderson..............................

Croft............................Hendrick.....................Kilbane

.........................Bryson..................................

Davies.........................................................Ward

................................Cywka(maguire/robinson 0r bennet).................

i'd like to see us try something similar but i also recognise that current injuries would deem us f.u.k.t as soon as we lost a CB....but maybe roberts could come on and kilbane could shift inside

Admire your creativeness, although I'd swap Shackell and Anderson around so as to allow Shackell a more mobile role, Anderson isn't so mobile.

Reminds me of the Jim Smith days!

Admire your creativeness, although I'd swap Shackell and Anderson around so as to allow Shackell a more mobile role, Anderson isn't so mobile.

Reminds me of the Jim Smith days!

cheers........jim smith days were my favourite days so far for me....(derby wise anyroad) but its more of a pressing thing......weve been chasing after the ball an awful lot in the last few games.....since leicester i think.....theo running for 3 men....and i think the formation weve got if we cant get the ball off em or keep it means the lads have been running themselves into the ground.....plus ive always been a big fan of 3 at the back....think youre right about shackell....with barker and riggot around we could have him or barker as sweeper....that'd be solid

4-3-3 Barca style

Fielding

Croft (would rather not, but there seems to be no RB in the youth system)

Shackell

O'Brien

Roberts

Davies

Bryson

Ward

Cywka

Bennett

Maguire

Subs

Legs

Kilbane

Hendrick (deserves a rest)

Robinson

Ball

if they play 343 we'd be done for....who'd win the ball for us?

4-3-3 Barca style

Fielding

Shackell

O'Brien

Roberts

Davies

Bryson

Ward

Cywka

Bennett

Maguire

Subs

Legs

Kilbane

Robinson

Ball

I like this a lot. Very different and could cause an upset.

4-3-3 Barca style

Fielding

Shackell

O'Brien

Roberts

Davies

Bryson

Ward

Cywka

Bennett

Maguire

Subs

Legs

Kilbane

Robinson

Ball

sorry but that would end in disaster, way too many attacking players, no balance and we would get slaughtered on the break and down the sides.

Archived