hey my throughts about portmouth game

B4ev6is

well the guys made a fist of against boro but our lack of consirtraction again cost us, but in the secound half we put boro under the cosh but we must not fall asleep at the back again, against portsmouth or we shall get punish thats for sure, there red hot at the moment, we shall need to be on our guard but young mason bennet would it be worth a game and stick him on again from the start as he could boro all sort of probleams and maybe stick chris mcguire on with him, and maybe give theo a bit of a rest and also mark obrain who i think starting to get a bit tired now and run down, maybe but jason shackall and russhel addison at the back, and put mark obrain on the bench, and gives us another opapion on the bench and have cwka and callium ball on the bench as well, would be worth while to give david martin a place in midfield as were starting to pick up one or two injurys at the back or just give a place on the bench as i think been missing that little bit differnet to make createing attacking play.

If derby can start playing on the deck more again instead of playing long balls all the time, meaning we are createing more preasure on ourselfs. we need to start playing hit and move football again as it severed us so well against first few games of the season, but we need to play smart football and play outside the back as it will keep portsmouth guessing and make it hard for them to read our play. and when were defanding we need to stand strong clear balls even if it means kicking into the stands, to break up there play we need someone to break up there play in midfield.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think we need to get in there and break a few legs. We need to get that bell off that stupid Pompey fan and shove it where the sun don't shine. We need to attack them from the word go. We need to stop Varney. Probably get some big bloke to have a word.Something like "oi Varney no.....leave it". When we get a corner we need to distract their keeper by barfing in his 6 yard box.

Stuff like that.

Trouble is, NLN will be looking for a 0-0 draw right from the start.

Whereas you're looking to get on peoples tits. Congratulations, you've succeeded...

As for the Pompey game, would like to see us go a proper 4-3-3 and put them under the cosh. Doubt it'll happen though.

I disagree, I think NIGEL will go for a win from the start.

You are probably right.

But i'm afraid 4-4-2 doesn't work. Especially at home.

We have no creative at all. I would try a different formation.

Something like:

Fielding

Croft - O'Brien - Shackell - Roberts

Bryson - Hendrick

Cywka (Bennett) - Ward (Maguire) - B.Davies

Robinson (Ball)

Just been looking on 365.

Portsmouth are the worst team in the Championship in terms of their last 5 away games with only 1 point and the joint poorest side away this season with only 2 points.

Along with Coventry, they are the only side yet to register an away win.

Just been looking on 365. Portsmouth are the worst team in the Championship in terms of their last 5 away games with only 1 point and the joint poorest side away this season with only 2 points. Along with Coventry, they are the only side yet to register an away win.

Rams 0 - Pompey 4 in that case 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

We need to up the tempo.

I'd start with Cwyka to inject some pace - maybe him on the right, Ward on the left and Theo upfront, I imagine that'd be a difficult front three to contain.

Bill Bryson and Jeff Hendrick in midfield can hold things up, but I think looking to sweep the ball out wide and attack from there, at speed, could be our best option.

It'd be nice to get two early goals - maybe if we'd have got a quick(ish) second against Southampton it could have changed the game...

Due to Marc Anthony Portsmouth football club westwood I dislike Pompey!!!

Such a vulgar foul mouthed fella!! Met him at various England games in past and the recent England v Wales game he was sat 2/3 rows behind us and even though there were young children around he was still singing disgusting songs ( we were not the singing area) we ended up moving away from the plank!! Also in past I've noticed his hygiene isnt the best so I'd hate my season ticket next to him!! So I wish he'd lose his bell up his backside!!

Don't get me wrong when I've been to Pompey in the past there fans have been fine but he just grates on me!!

Trouble is, Nigel will be looking for a 0-0 draw right from the start.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d3Tzjzhz9V8/TDB0gZbCCxI/AAAAAAAAA48/sqFyKk2gey8/s1600/Prozac-soap

[size=4]"Canst thou not minister to a mind diseased

Pluck from the memory a rooted sorrow,

Raise out the written troubles of the brain

And with some sweet oblivious antidote

Cleanse the stuffed bosom of that perilous stuff

Which weighs upon the heart?"

William Shakespeare [/size]

[size=4]Only saying......[/size]

You are probably right.

But i'm afraid 4-4-2 doesn't work. Especially at home.

We have no creative at all. I would try a different formation.

Doesn't creating goalscoring opportunities count as being creative? Or is it kick-ups and back heels that we're missing?

Archived