New plans for both on and off the field, unveiled 12th Oct

Boycie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or something similar to the other plans - Plaza and move the car park

It's most likely to be the Plaza developement, what with the recent planning activity and questionaire.

Just a thought, it's a bit soon after the questionaire to be releasing plans, I'd have thought that process would take much longer, unless the questionaire was just a paper exercise.

No, most people hated the idea when Gadsby proposed it, I wonder where they've all gone?

I hated the fact that the development was the main focus of the bid, and that the £5m and a 'review' of ST prices appeared to be there to get the fans on-side.

I thought then, and still do, that the attempt to purchase the club was a way of not losing the value of the Rites deal he did on selling.

Buy the club before the deal ran out, start the development and then if he couldn't raise the money to improve the club sell again and keep the income from his development with the club getting rent from those using their land.

Purely my interpretation, and given the club is now planning something apparently without him it would indicate the development rites deal has expired.

I hated the fact that the development was the main focus of the bid, and that the £5m and a 'review' of ST prices appeared to be there to get the fans on-side.

I thought then, and still do, that the attempt to purchase the club was a way of not losing the value of the Rites deal he did on selling.

Buy the club before the deal ran out, start the development and then if he couldn't raise the money to improve the club sell again and keep the income from his development with the club getting rent from those using their land.

Purely my interpretation, and given the club is now planning something apparently without him it would indicate the development rites deal has expired.

Hence my question about the timing of the planning permission decision, I seemed to remember the original one was for 3 years.

I have always had a suspicion that GSE picked us because of the stadium, I thought at the time of the buyout that they got the club cheap considering what the stadium and land around it was worth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived