Loan targets now window is shut?

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how come we did not try and loan him yesterday ??

Instead of moaning and insulting people, ask yourself why so few Prem players were loaned out before the window?

Could it be that they name their 25 man squads after the transfer window shuts. Only at that point do they know for sure who they want to loan out?

Instead of moaning and insulting people, ask yourself why so few Prem players were loaned out before the window?

Could it be that they name their 25 man squads after the transfer window shuts. Only at that point do they know for sure who they want to loan out?

Whom have I insulted.

I ask a question and I am moaning, yet you deem to sort of give an answer.

If you read Clough and Glicks latest statement you will find the answer, dont they say they will be waiting till the emergency loans start ?

Does that not indicate that NO loan enquiries were made on the last day.

Whom have I insulted.

I ask a question and I am moaning, yet you deem to sort of give an answer.

If you read Clough and Glicks latest statement you will find the answer, dont they say they will be waiting till the emergency loans start ?

Does that not indicate that NO loan enquiries were made on the last day.

No it doesn't. They could have made lots of inquiries before or on the last day of the transfer window yet still have to wait 'til the loan window opens before completing them. We could have some brilliant loan deals arranged but somehow I doubt it.

No it doesn't. They could have made lots of inquiries before or on the last day of the transfer window yet still have to wait 'til the loan window opens before completing them. We could have some brilliant loan deals arranged but somehow I doubt it.

Yes it does , they made the statement BEFORE the last day, and anyway the loan window was open, you are confusing it with emergency loans , different thing altogether

Having a look at the premiership squads, some players that may or may not be available that I wouldn't mind seeing us pick up would be..

I'd take Jay Sparing, Alex Nimley, Jack Robinson, Darron Gibson, Dan Gosling, Adam Drury, Heldier Helguson, Rob Hulse, Jamie Mackie, Michael Tonge, David Cotterill, Craig Beattie, Andros Townsend, Simon Cox, Ebanks-Blake, Adam Hammill, Joe Mattock.

I don't how available they would be but the majority are yet to show this season, and if they did it was the league cup so I would suggest perhaps these are available. I guess we will wait and see but I suppose no-one will complain if we bring in Sparing, Mattock and Ebanks.

Yes there are a few on there that will do nicely, if thats the way we have to go.

Personally I detest loans of any sort, think they should be banned, but thats just my opinion.

I also agree with this, but at the same time I don't think we take advantage of it enough, you can pick up some remarkably good players on loan and we never seem to be on the end of it, although saying that Lupoli did well and perhaps should add Barazite and Bueno although they went from the sublime to the ridiculous.

I also agree with this, but at the same time I don't think we take advantage of it enough, you can pick up some remarkably good players on loan and we never seem to be on the end of it, although saying that Lupoli did well.
You forget Leon ;), he was brilliant

im sure plenty of enquiries have been made about loans but the Prem teams will not commit until their own busines has been concluded and they have made the final decisions on how their 25 man squads will be made up. Thats what happened last year when Luke Moore became available and there will probably be some surprising names again that are left out in the cold by Prem clubs - it is frustrating but the reality is that it is probably in our best interest to sit tight for a couple of weeks in order to get the best deals.

Henoc Mukendi. Liverpool winger with pace, strength, and he has a decent delivery into the box.

He looked good this morning, but so did some of the players for the black and white team, maybe we could grab one of their players on loan. Liked the look of that Callum Ball.

Archived