Loan targets now window is shut?

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because our next game is in a week and a half. If you do the loan in stages you can save yourself a few weeks wages around international breaks.

Maybe WBA were trying to sell him, but now the window is shut will consider a loan.

You can not be f***ing serious PMSL

Just getting in before the naysayers do, save them the bother. My real opinion was the second bit about WBA trying to sell, but now happy to loan cos the window has been shut.
He's played twice this season, dont you think he may make their 25 ?.

Aren't you only allowed 3 months max in the "emergency" window?

Remember the Fielding drama

You can split the maximum loan period into separate emergency loan periods so you can keep the player until the next transfer window opens. (QPR did that when their last minute transfer of Tommy Smith was rejected by the League last season)

After that the player can't join the same club on emergency loan, but can join permanently or on standard long term loan.(I.e half season loan for second half of season)

You can split the maximum loan period into separate emergency loan periods so you can keep the player until the next transfer window opens. (QPR did that when their last minute transfer of Tommy Smith was rejected by the League last season)

After that the player can't join the same club on emergency loan, but can join permanently or on standard long term loan.(I.e half season loan for second half of season)

I believe all the loans yesterday were season long

Archived