10 Years ago today

MuespachRam

Can't believe it is 10 years ago since we went into their backyard, played the long ball and smashed them all over the place.

Happy,happy days.

Schiller cafe, watching Villa smash up Macdonalds, getting fireworked at the petrol station, sitting in their end, with a load of Millwall, and Heskey and Owen dancing on the Ripley Rams On Tour flag.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't believe it is 10 years ago since we went into their backyard, played the long ball and smashed them all over the place.

Happy,happy days.

Schiller cafe, watching Villa smash up Macdonalds, getting fireworked at the petrol station, sitting in their end, with a load of Millwall, and Heskey and Owen dancing on the Ripley Rams On Tour flag.

I was in Cyprus, watching it on a tv with a load of holidaymakers.

Happy,happy days.

What game are you referring to?

I was on the last day of a holiday in Tenerife.

Best England picture ever is the one of the scoreboard at full time with the Rams flag in front of it. One of my mates dad's went to it, in the home end, also with a load of Millwall...

We were all sat in the home end with the Millwall fans, great laugh, when we scored the 1st we just stood up, when we got the second we went mental, as 3,4 and 5 went in we were bouncing around on the seats with all the locals ready to kill us! Brilliant, brilliant night.

Archived