Transfer Deadline Day - August 2011

Bingy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised we are not looking to do a couple of late cheeky deals.

i.e. If you are looking to buy a player from a club you monitor their spending / targets and offer a cheeky cash offer for your target to enable them to complete their deal. Also someone loses their goalkeeper you offer them Bywater at "Primark price"

Nigels probably at home now getting ready to get in bed :( when we could/should make transfers :p

I could be wrong but my guess is that he already knows that today is the last day of the transfer window. Perhaps it wasn't possible to move anyone in or out, although I accept that may be too close to the truth for some.

I suspect that Pearson blew his chances during pre-season. Clough seemed to like the idea of him as the holding midfielder, but he was absolutely gash. Since then I don't think he's got anywhere near the first team has he?

Despite Clough liking him, and wanting him to do well, I think Pearo may have burn't his last bridge.

I'd be quite happy to see Bywater (cos he's a ****), Leacock (cos of his wages) and Pearo (cos of his lack of skill) heading out of the door at the earliest opportunity.

You may be right about Pearson.

I fear, though, that those 3 will only leave when their contracts expire.

Every 1st September these days leaves me wondering what bullshit line Glick is going to take round about season ticket renewal time. And also wondering why I always feel so let down despite knowing that whatever Glick says is utter crap.

Think you may see Waghorn come in Sept on loan till Christmas with view of a deal in January.

I think tho it will all depend on Leacock, Bywater and possibly Pearson shifting out of the door.

Waghorn has gone on loan to Hull til xmas

Archived