Peterbro v Ipswich

biellaram

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the hating of Jewell, yes he did poorly but he tried hard and really wanted to succeed here and if he had it would have been brilliant, I understand people being dissapointed about his tenure here as it was awful but he didn't wish us any ill and i really don't understand the animosity.

I don't understand the hating of Jewell, yes he did poorly but he tried hard and really wanted to succeed here and if he had it would have been brilliant, I understand people being dissapointed about his tenure here as it was awful but he didn't wish us any ill and i really don't understand the animosity.

I think it would have been crap if Derby were successful, if I'm honest.

Peterboro' vs Ipswich

Possession:

90% - 10%

Fookin' heck! :eek:

They really did get their @r$e$ handed to them.

I wouldn't rely on BBC stats, I swear half of them are made up..

But have you ever played half a game with only 9 players? It's ridiculous, you lose ground all over the park.. You spend 90% of the match chasing the ball around, and when you do recieve it, you have literally no other option than to punt it forward and wait for the next wave of attacks..

Albrechson was alright, and Stewart COULD be alright.

He isn't a bad bloke, he was just the wrong manager at the wrong time.

I'm sorry but he is a bad bloke. At Derby he was lazy and arrogant. My mate ended up jacking in his job there because he couldn't stand working with him. Ironically Jewell got the sack s few weeks later.

I'm living his misfortune.

I'm sorry but he is a bad bloke. At Derby he was lazy and arrogant. My mate ended up jacking in his job there because he couldn't stand working with him. Ironically Jewell got the sack s few weeks later.

I'm living his misfortune.

It was a very tough job and I think the rumours were that he had a mental breakdown while here, wouldn't suprise me if they were true.

Not everyone gets on with each other either, both your mate and Jewell could be alright, they just don't get on.

I'm neither a fan of him, nor dislike him. Just don't think he's an ******** because he did badly for us while here. (Realise it's not your reason but it is for many)

I actually quite like Jewell but he was absolutely atrocious here, some good signings but some equally bad ones. I think it's pretty clear that his experiences here have not made him stronger though.

Jewell was ***** everywhere except Wigan and Bradford. Even at Wigan when he had to try and improve his squad by spending some money he couldn't do it.

Archived