Germans on holiday

james_ram

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are absolutely off your head, and you're an incredible hypocrite.

I actually know some and also it is incredibly racist edin, my experience in America taught me that well enough, also you just have to look at the republican candidates ;)

No but seriously I couldn't live in that part of America, i would be lynched pretty quickly i think or at the very least be made to be very aware of what i was saying, also sometimes it isn't stereotypical just true.

I actually know some and also it is incredibly racist edin, my experience in America taught me that well enough, also you just have to look at the republican candidates ;)

No but seriously I couldn't live in that part of America, i would be lynched pretty quickly i think or at the very least be made to be very aware of what i was saying, also sometimes it isn't stereotypical just true.

yeah, that's so right, they are JUST like that..!

my word....is it really 2011?

yeah, ofr course it is....just like every person in England is a rioting, unemployed, scum bag....?

fool

yeah ;) with this government soon enough everyone will be unemployed. ;)

Can i ask do you know people of that area? have you seen it? do you hear the views of people from around there?

Anyone had any problems with them? For example, a resentment to English people etc. Going away for a week tomorrow and a lot of the reviews of the hotel are saying that it is full of Germans, now I speak a bit of the language so I'll be ok on that front, just wondered if anyone found them in general, rude, friendly, polite etc.:confused:

Imagine the type of people that go out of their way to slate a WHOLE NATION on line, they're the type that go around slagging anybody that 'ain't ******* English' off.

Would you prefer to go on holiday with them and their opinions? or would you just like to enjoy yourself?

Have a goon'un.

This thread made me laugh..

Love the old stereotypes, taught this in my class today.. Some of the comments re British people were hilarious..

Someone honestly thought we have a special set time during the day to drink tea.

I don't like tea. 'You're not British then' was the response.

Anyway, German people.. They all drink dark beer.. Every single one of them. :rolleyes:

The only German I talked to, although he might of been Austrian turned out be an ignorant **** who didn't know his head from his arse, wouldn't listen to reason and came out with astonishing theories that were no truer than the harry potter novels.

Oh, and they was very bad a few years back and a few years before that as well.

I'd have thought the tea drinking is about the only stereotype that holds some water. We drink copious amounts of the stuff. *Takes gulp*

They invaded Poland. Then it kicked off.

Sun beds in the pool, everything!

There not very welcome here in Krakow, i went to Auschwitz a short while ago for a day trip and there was a group of Germans doing the tour aswell, they seperated the Germans from the other tourists.

Archived