Germans on holiday

james_ram

Anyone had any problems with them? For example, a resentment to English people etc. Going away for a week tomorrow and a lot of the reviews of the hotel are saying that it is full of Germans, now I speak a bit of the language so I'll be ok on that front, just wondered if anyone found them in general, rude, friendly, polite etc.:confused:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They can be very rude to anyone, for instance A few years ago this german family was getting chatty to us and then they kept hanging around, was like having a stalker, even interrupted a meal and sat down at the table while we were eating. So no manners, from the Germans i have met they are also obnoxious as well, also don't forget to get up early to put your beach towel on your sun bed. :D :D

oh my god...are you all serious..?

i work with loads of German people, and they are all top top people, so the whole nation must be great , yes..? By the way, I also work with 1 person from New Zealand and he is a complete pr1ck so therefor everyone from New Zealand is a pr!ck too, yes?

The year is 2011 boys, get a grip, for goodness sake.

Wasn't saying all Germans were! Just in my experience. I am well aware that meeting one ******** doesn't mean the entire country is made up of *********.

Was just giving my experiences. Jeez.

no Alex you are giving all the Germans a bad name, your stereotype of Germans is a bigger blow to them than defeat in the 2nd world war.

Archived