Twitter Rumour

Derbyram1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first thought was the Howard deal.

Nigel didn't even try to diffuse the rumour on Saturday. Just tried to keep everyone from getting Howard on the back of their shirts before we done the deal.

Leicester were a right bunch of numpties over Waghorn.

That's how i saw it anyway. But i'm probably adding fuel to the fire here.

I don't know any reliable sources. Except Heinz.

seriously, Stevie Howard did a job for us before and he has total thanks for that, but now ???

If he's the best 'talismainc' CF we can get (in all of the world,not just england), god help us, and what are the board doing to NC !!!! not to mention us fans :mad:

* note to Bigus Glickus, must do better *

I pray he defies the odds tho if we do sign him, but i want my money back Glick (not that he would lower himself to read this )

My mate said that a few months ago, scientists had managed to teleport light particles from Japan to Australia, which in theory means that some time in the future we could well be able to teleport between different countries.

And that's just awesome.

My mate said that a few months ago, scientists had managed to teleport light particles from Japan to Australia, which in theory means that some time in the future we could well be able to teleport between different countries.

And that's just awesome.

I thought you might be joking so I checked it out.

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/quantum-teleportation-successful.html

Who's signed?

So we can look forward to teleporting the sun's rays from the other side of the world during night-time, saving a fortune on lighting bills?

It'd make the 'Hokey Cokey' alot more intriguing.

"You put your left leg in, your left leg out, in, out, in, out, you shake it all about. You click the big red button and send half of your thigh to China, aaand you turn around, it's amuptated now.

Ooooooh this game is bloody, oooooh we need a doctor, oooooooh i've killed a person, quick lads, bail out, don't forget the machine!"

See. Works perfectly.

It'd make the 'Hokey Cokey' alot more intriguing.

"You put your left leg in, your left leg out, in, out, in, out, you shake it all about. You click the big red button and send half of your thigh to China, aaand you turn around, it's amuptated now.

Ooooooh this game is bloody, oooooh we need a doctor, oooooooh i've killed a person, quick lads, bail out, don't forget the machine!"

See. Works perfectly.

I've tried magic mushrooms before as well mate, bloody brilliant!

Archived