Watford v Derby County

Day

I wouldn't.. Just like with BDs team, we'll eventually get found out and start getting whacked 4/5-0

Whilst it's great to have 6 points, our performances haven't been worthy of it.

I think it that promotion season we won a lot of games 1-0 without playing that great. I'll take that!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Troll! :D

I just don't enjoy watching us, even if we are winning, playing hoofball and not at least attempting to pass the ball.

Under BD it was dreadful, I was never entertained even when we were hitting numerous last minute winners.

With our setup we'll get d!cked soon, especially against a decent passing team like Blackpool.. We need to stick 2 or 3 in the middle who can control possession, Bailey, Hendrick and Bryson should be our middle 3.

Just happy to get the three points. Our game will get better as the guys gel together.

I agree, and hopefully a few loans (if we cant buy?) to add some guile and metal to midfield and a decent CF too please, then we'll look like a side that can compete, and who knows.... top 6 ?

I agree, and hopefully a few loans (if we cant buy?) to add some guile and metal to midfield and a decent CF too please, then we'll look like a side that can compete, and who knows.... top 6 ?

The amount of shots they had tells me that we got lucky, but there's no reason we couldn't manage 10th with a good season.

If after 90 minutes you come away with 3 points you are worthy of them. We put the ball in the net, they didn't.

Well done keeper

Well done defenders

Well done strikers

Nonsense my friend..

You can win, being extremely lucky, and unworthy of the 3 points.. Whilst we sounded comfortable second half, our first half was dreadful and we were extremely fortunate to go in level..

I'm sure many Watford fans will go away thinking 'how on earth did we lose that'

We still seem a long way away from actually dominating teams, and you can only do this by keeping the ball and creating chances, we don't sound/look like that sort of team and getting a grip on games.. We've not done that since last November.

Nonsense my friend..

You can win, being extremely lucky, and unworthy of the 3 points.. Whilst we sounded comfortable second half, our first half was dreadful and we were extremely fortunate to go in level..

I'm sure many Watford fans will go away thinking 'how on earth did we lose that'

We still seem a long way away from actually dominating teams, and you can only do this by keeping the ball and creating chances, we don't sound/look like that sort of team and getting a grip on games.. We've not done that since last November.

Watch Man United over a season and tell me they deserve to win every game, luck plays a part in football of course and it will swing both ways over a season for every club.

Today we scored, they didn't, 3 points for us, job done.

Archived