Steve Davies 69-72

Tyson 64-67

Ward 69-72

Lego 65-69

Doyle 61-64

Bailey 65-68

Buxton 65-68

Ben Davies 65-68

Theo Robinson 1-100 (realistically 65-68)

Hendrick 69-72

MOB 65-68

Ball 65-68

Bennett 62-65

Hughes 62-65

Lelan 58-62

Naylor 62-65

Thomas 58-62

Atkins 62-65

Deeney 58-62

Jacobs 67-70

ball park figures, obviously its the attributes that add up however.

Out of curiosity are you based in the EA's Sloane Avenue office (assuming you're based in London here)? If so I'm two floors down from you and willing to chat Derby!

I'm just a reviewer, dont work for ea or get paid anything. Just suggest attribute changes etc for Derby, all for fun because im a big Derby and FIFA fan! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Is there any chance of getting a copy of Pride Park? Or has it not progressed that far yet?

Also please can we have Bennett? I know he's not 18 yet but vvanking over him on fifa isn't my thing.

I don't work for EA or anything, just send attribute suggestions for us!

And FIFA hasn't advanced that much yet, Spurs are rumoured to be getting White Hart Lane on FIFA, Man City only recentley got their stadium on the game.

As for Bennett, we will have to wait till he's 16 or 17 (can't remember which one), Hughes will be on the game as will any other youngsters if they are given squad numbers at the start of the season

do you also do the player's potenital in carerr mode? cause will hughes must have a potential that gets him to at least 80 overall

I do alot of fifa 12 manager mode and i keep the original current derby team(if we make a change i keep inline with it and use what i consider to be the current first 11), 8 seasons in, derby are finishing mid table premier league on legendary and ball is now rated 65 there's no mason bennet and only barker and fielding have grown significantly at all(comparing now vs first season), the rest of them are either the same or worse, or still below 65(which i consider kinda still crap).....

Dont hold your breath 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Fifa 13 - if it's still got that fooking awful tackling system that they introduced last year then I'll be sticking with Fifa 10 again. 12 was fooking woeful.

You just have to get used to it, no longer just run in for tackles, contain the oppontent and if vs cpu then you wait for them to make a mistake (i do it easy enough on legendary, it's not a quick thing though)

You just have to get used to it, no longer just run in for tackles, contain the oppontent and if vs cpu then you wait for them to make a mistake (i do it easy enough on legendary, it's not a quick thing though)

Haven't got the patience for it. Ended up spending the majority of most games just chasing the ball down. Even made teams like Macclesfield look like Brazil.

The option to switch back to the 'normal' tackling mode was a good idea, but poorly executed. It actually makes very little difference and tackling is still basically the new system but slightly toned down.

Fifa reached its pinnacle with 2010 - since then they've made changes for changes sake, simply to justify another full release game, whereas after 2010 each one should just have been iterative DLC to update the rosters, kits etc. They've ended up making the game worse.

Haven't got the patience for it. Ended up spending the majority of most games just chasing the ball down. Even made teams like Macclesfield look like Brazil.

The option to switch back to the 'normal' tackling mode was a good idea, but poorly executed. It actually makes very little difference and tackling is still basically the new system but slightly toned down.

Fifa reached its pinnacle with 2010 - since then they've made changes for changes sake, simply to justify another full release game, whereas after 2010 each one should just have been iterative DLC to update the rosters, kits etc. They've ended up making the game worse.

I agree with what your saying, all thats really changed now is people hold down the contain button instead of the tackle button. But still with some improvement like after you "attempt to make a tackle" you shouldnt be stunned and let the other guy just walk past you quickly

Edit: And yeah, we've got everything we need, all they need to do now is fix all the problems with match making and glitches and we'd get a far better game instead of new glitches

Archived