Crewe A v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riggott and Anderson are both sounding great. Barker, Shackell, Anderson and Riggott must be the best group of CB's in the league, as long as they all stay fit.

Haha good one.

They might sound the best, but if they continue to concede 60 plus goals a season then surely they're actually not that good..

One of the best, come off it Eddy I know your a positive chap but you don't half come out with some outrageous comments.

The fact that there combined worth is probably $1.8mill tops and Matt Mills is worth $5mill I'd suggest he's probably better than all of them put together.

Riggot out, or just rested for the second half?

BIG difference.

much as i'd love riggot to be back playing and holding down a regular CB slot, it is not going to happen, he is here to help out when others are missing, 10-15 games max this season.

Haha good one.

They might sound the best, but if they continue to concede 60 plus goals a season then surely they're actually not that good..

One of the best, come off it Eddy I know your a positive chap but you don't half come out with some outrageous comments.

The fact that there combined worth is probably $1.8mill tops and Matt Mills is worth $5mill I'd suggest he's probably better than all of them put together.

Your thinking is flawed though. Mills is a very good defender, probably the best in the league but I said that we had one of the best groups of CB's in the league not that we had the four best defenders. Listen up.

Savage to Lincoln

much as i'd love riggot to be back playing and holding down a regular CB slot, it is not going to happen, he is here to help out when others are missing, 10-15 games max this season.

damn it. Someone better tell Nigel. We could be in trouble if we offer him a deal.

Archived