Crewe A v Derby County

froggg

I didn't mind Teale either actually. Would of liked to see him do well.

Same, he's a free agent now I think. Not sure where hes gone, but I hope he ends up at Kilmarnock or somewhere like that and does well, he deserves a decent season or two with a new crowd.

Somewhere that the fans don't want to lynch him within five minutes anyway.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's at St Mirren and impressed in his debut game, but I think that says something about the lack of quality in the SPL. Sheff Weds terminated his contract!

Rangers lost at home to Malmo for crying out load!

Ah, good! I was hoping he'd end up somewhere like that. Good luck to him, hope he does well and they take a shine to him.

Yeah, the SPL isn't great is it. The odd decent player with a few rough gems, then it's League Two and lower players throughout.

He's at St Mirren and impressed in his debut game, but I think that says something about the lack of quality in the SPL. Sheff Weds terminated his contract!

Rangers lost at home to Malmo for crying out load!

Did you see the article on BBC website before Rangers played Malmo.

Rangers must not get complacent. A Rangers defender warned that they should not take the threat of Malmo lightly.

er...... yeah.

Tickled me anyway. :D

Chris Hogg played CB for Crewe and looked useful....reminded me of Todd....only I couldnt decide which one.

Turned out he was on trial and available for free - and was recommended to Dario Gradi by none other than......Colin Todd.

Dario was looking for a 6'4" centre half so Hogg has gone back to Inverness Caley Thistle.

Interesting that Toddy is sort of scouting for Crewe though.

I think Hogg is no 6 for Crewe for those with Rams Player.

Archived