Dean Leacock

Day

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
http://www.portsmouth-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/pompey_summer_transfer_tracker_2011_682871/index.shtml

Dean Leacock: Sky Sports are reporting that Pompey are keen to sign Derby's 27-year-old wantaway defender but face competition from Nottingham Forest.

Can I just say when is he goign to Forest knwo it is old rumour but can it please be before the 17/9/11 for the first of 3pts revenge of last yr

I reckon Jewell will go in for him..

Ipswich need to sort out their defence, Jewell knows Leacock from his time here, and Ipswich would be willing to match his wages no doubt..

I'd get rid of him on a free, just to save the wages.. Anyone know when his contract is up?

I reckon Jewell will go in for him..

Ipswich need to sort out their defence, Jewell knows Leacock from his time here, and Ipswich would be willing to match his wages no doubt..

I'd get rid of him on a free, just to save the wages.. Anyone know when his contract is up?

Whilst on the one hand todays drubbing at Peterborough might encourage Jewell to up the ante, anyone relying on Dean to organise anything is asking for trouble.

Mind, it IS o Paul we're talking about here....

Love Deano but why doesn't he have a contract termination seen as his next contract will be the most important one of his career?

Would you cancel a contract that is paying you £xk pw for sitting on your arse?

Archived