Shackell Suffers Calf Injury

Alex W

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah welcome back, just back to bring bad news?:rolleyes:

I can't rest easy unless I know somewhere, somehow, a Rams fan is disgruntled.

I'm trying to take up YRs role you see, for when he's on holiday. Have to share the depression.

Surely time to give up on Buxton.

He may be cheap but why bother? It's not like he's Paul McGrath and worth retaining for his contribution when fit.

Yep,why not use a thread on Shackell's injury to stick the boot into Jake?

Yep,why not use a thread on Shackell's injury to stick the boot into Jake?

If you had bothered to read the the article in the link you would notice that Buxton also has a groin strain that will keep him out of the match. That was the injury that started his problems two years ago and has constantly recurred ever since. He may be 'cheap cover' but a bloody expensive ornamant.

I'm less concerned about Shackell's injury as he doesn't have 'form' for this kind of thing.

If you had bothered to read the the article in the link you would notice that Buxton also has a groin strain that will keep him out of the match. That was the injury that started his problems two years ago and has constantly recurred ever since. He may be 'cheap cover' but a bloody expensive ornamant.

I'm less concerned about Shackell's injury as he doesn't have 'form' for this kind of thing.

My apologies-I was about to retract,but you beat me to it.Bit unfair though as I would expect groin niggles to be a common feature of pre seasons.

It'll get infected.

He'll go to hospital.

They'll amputate.

He wont be back until May.

We've had a season like that before. Why not again? C'mon, Green and Barker are recovering far too well. We need someone who will miss the entire season.

It's how we roll.

It'll get infected.

He'll go to hospital.

They'll amputate.

He wont be back until May.

We've had a season like that before. Why not again? C'mon, Green and Barker are recovering far too well. We need someone who will miss the entire season.

It's how we roll.

Wait... what? They'll amputate but he'll be back in May?!

Archived