Let's Talk Leicester City

Day

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not envious of Leicester because no amount of money can buy them what we and forest have, which is a rivalry and a history, no one cares about Leicester, they are the loner who is always outside the circle trying to impress the big boys but never really catching anyone's attention. So they can keep their money and fail or succeed and i won't care, they are just like a brighton too me, i don't mind what happens.

2001 (Census 2001 – 36% ethnic minority)

That figure is said to have gone up, but obviously the census took this year hasn't been counted yet. So that's like 100,000 Asians at least living in Leicester or it's Urban areas because you will have to take a few off who are ethnic minority, but not Asian.

http://thefoxfanzine.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/watford-away-crowd?w=500&h=267

No facts on how many Asians attend their matches but i can't see any.

what about fat boy slim behind curly on the front row;):eek:

Hello ladies.. just a quick none offensive reply to this thread..

We are doing now, what you lot did in the mid 90`s..

Kitson, Johnson, Harkes, Short..... Cost a few bob yh..

Like all (reasonable) Leicester fans, im not too sure where we`re going to end up, be it in the Prem or ruined, but our Thai owners seem to be in it for the long haul, boosting the companies profile ( King Power - biggest duty free outlet in Asia ) all over the world, and The prem is the place to do it.

Best of luck for next season and the future :) Got a soft spot for the Rams ( unlike them trees ) having Brothers who follow you.

Leicester? Really couldn't care less, sorry.

Forest and Leeds - everyone else is 'just another game'.

I live on the Derbyshire / Leicestershire boarder so its Derby as a main rival around here. in other areas its Cov or Forest but i do understand why you dont see us as a rival, and see Forest as the only ones to beat. No problem :cool:

Come along to the game if you want. some great players on show - Mills, Danns, Kasper, St Ledger, Peltier, Nugent.... :p

We got a fast left winger you can have.

Used to play for Celtic no less.

Give us a fiver and we'll throw in one of our Keepers.

There's nothing any Leicester fan can do about the money situation really. Just enjoy the ride and hope it doesn't end in tears. Not every rich club is going to suddenly end in ruins.

As for rivals, well if your rich and winning i'm sure it wont be long before someone takes a special dislike to you. For some reason Pompey fans don't like Leicester. Bristol City fans aren't too fond either judging by their forum.

Enjoy the ride. Hopefully we'll catch you in the PL in the near future.

I don't like Leicester because they always seem to beat us.

That Premier League game, 4 - 0, destroyed us. Pride Park was alive before kick off, very loud booing when they read the Leicester team sheet out.

Derby fans don't care about Leicester my arse.

Archived