Let's Talk Leicester City

Day

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'd all be telling a little tall tale if we said that we aren't envious of Leicesters spending power at the minute, already over the 10million mark and looks like there is little chance of them stopping any time soon.

I just don't see what the prawn king chicken ball ***** saw in the little insignificant leicester to put in a bid for the club and give their 22 fans something shout about.

That's life, I guess. :(

Big city, one team.....cheap to buy....no real near competition(discout Coventry and you're looking at 40 miles to the nearest big team) Potential.

Catchment area with places like Hinckley etc.

Pity for them that the population of the city is largely made up of asians who don't attend football matches and white middle class rugby fans.

Big city, one team.....cheap to buy....no real near competition(discout Coventry and you're looking at 40 miles to the nearest big team) Potential.

Catchment area with places like Hinckley etc.

Pity for them that the population of the city is largely made up of asians who don't attend football matches and white middle class rugby fans.

Would of got a major LIKE !

Not really jealous. Apart from the investment there's nothing they have that i'd want Derby to have.

Crap ground.

No one cares about them.

Manager has a face a dog wouldn't lick

Crap ground name.

No history.

But if they do well i wont really be too fussed. Good for them. Doesn't effect us anymore than Man City or Chelsea.

If there's anything to hate about them it's exactly what there is to hate about all of football. It's the only way to compete and they are using it.

They'll win the League. If their not in the top 6 at Christmas then they'll just invest in more players and possibly a new manager (possibly O'Neil)

Would be incorrect tho, 4th highest average attendance last season and only a couple k below us.

8 Nottingham Urban Area 666,358 Nottingham Beeston and Stapleford, Carlton, Long Eaton

15 Leicester Urban Area 441,213 Wigston, Oadby, Birstall

31 Derby Urban Area 236,738 Derby.

We have no urban areas like Forest and Leicester.

Also, East of Nottingham, the only teams in the football league are Lincoln and somebody else. Massive catchment area all through Lincolnshire.

Leicester is similar.

Stuff them facts in ya faces.

They should be getting alot more than the low 20 k's. Should have massive potential as a one team city. but they don't because of the demographic of their population

2001 (Census 2001 – 36% ethnic minority)

That figure is said to have gone up, but obviously the census took this year hasn't been counted yet. So that's like 100,000 Asians at least living in Leicester or it's Urban areas because you will have to take a few off who are ethnic minority, but not Asian.

http://thefoxfanzine.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/watford-away-crowd?w=500&h=267

No facts on how many Asians attend their matches but i can't see any.

Archived